Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by spectroum View Post
    Well first of all LD is a really nice ED for both using it and twisting stuff from it. One of the few EDs that can offer you that. Blitz is pretty awsome to use solo but keep in mind that you need to kill mobs frequently that are high enough CR to keep your stacks up and you also lose it whenever you take a portal and go thru a load screen. And ofc its really hard to keep blitz up in parties (vs shiradi sorcs or monkchers for example) and even more hard to keep blitz up in raids.

Also combat brute (the +50%, +1[w] on helpless mobs) doesnt work with unarmed (./sad)...

Imo blitz isnt OP since its usefull on some occasions and just a basic ED on many others...that balances it pretty much. Tbh id lke it more if only there were more fun EDs like that.
    Combat brute on handwraps is working fine, not sure if it was actually broken at one point or not, but it is working now.

Community Member

Blitz is the most over powered thing in the game, I know soloing isn't everything but soloing with blitz is pretty easy to handle, mobs just fall down when you walk by them. In groups it isn't to hard to maintain either if people aren't trying to win the kill count so they feel good about themselves. When I run ee it is mostly with guild/channels as well as most people do and with them it is easy to use because, well who in the party doesn't want someone doing 250% extra damage a hit. The problem has been mentioned in the thread already but blitz isn't that great in quests where loading screens are plentiful and where fights are far in between, but there is still lots of quests where there are no loading screens and mobs are every 15 feet. Even than, legendary dreadnought destiny is still awesome.

I am actually surprised this epic moment hasn't been nerfed, but oh well it's awesome :P

Quote Originally Posted by moo_cow View Post
    I am actually surprised this epic moment hasn't been nerfed, but oh well it's awesome :P
    It hasn't been nerfed solely for the reason that it's hard as hell to keep up in a decently coordinated party.

Also, I'm 99% sure that dodge bonus doesn't really work so it's not like it's truly overpowered. Granted if it did work, that would make it truly OP so I'm all for it never being fixed. It takes skill to be able to use it effectively in EE content, without dying. Yes I've seen plenty of the Juggernauts die. Yes I've seen plenty of people die using it. Hell, I've died more times than I care to admit using it.

It doesn't make you immortal. It does make you roughly the equivalent of a Roman Legion. Is this awesome? About as awesome as the Roman Empire's....empire was big. However it makes you arrogant, and should be used only in the gravest (aka mild need to stroke you e-peen) circumstances.

It's also the one single ability that all Melee were asking for when Casters were soloing epics before update 14. We were given the powers of a Demi-God, and with that power we had to learn how to stay alive. If there is any proof of some of the developers actually listening to the forumites and developing something to answer our pleas, then I am 100% for certain our prayers were answered.

Master's Blitz makes you a Demi-God, because it was created by video game Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonos View Post
    Some artificers do some fine DPS while blitzing. Maybe not on your server?
    They put out the same numbers I see on my ESOS bard.

You and I apparently have different definitions of the word "fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    It hasn't been nerfed solely for the reason that it's hard as hell to keep up in a decently coordinated party.

Also, I'm 99% sure that dodge bonus doesn't really work so it's not like it's truly overpowered. Granted if it did work, that would make it truly OP so I'm all for it never being fixed. It takes skill to be able to use it effectively in EE content, without dying. Yes I've seen plenty of the Juggernauts die. Yes I've seen plenty of people die using it. Hell, I've died more times than I care to admit using it.

It doesn't make you immortal. It does make you roughly the equivalent of a Roman Legion. Is this awesome? About as awesome as the Roman Empire's....empire was big. However it makes you arrogant, and should be used only in the gravest (aka mild need to stroke you e-peen) circumstances.
    I LOVE watching people blitz in EE for the first time . . . as the die repeatedly. Fun for the whole family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12