Default No rage for Stalwart Defender?

When did the Stalwart Defender stop having rage work on them? I know PAlly's can not be raged, but my true neutral Stalwart Defender does not get the rage spell now.

Default A little update

I searched DDOWiki and as it stands right now there is no mention of Stalwart Defender being immune to rage. However, with the upcoming enhancement changes it is mentioned that Stawart Defender will be immune to rage.

Community Member

Any defensive stance, such as Defender of Siberus, Stalwart Defender, or Combat Expertise, removes Rage.

I do not recall exactly what update this was in, but it has been how things have been functioning ingame for a very long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    When did the Stalwart Defender stop having rage work on them? I know PAlly's can not be raged, but my true neutral Stalwart Defender does not get the rage spell now.
    The Stalwart and Defender defensive stances function like Combat Expertise, in that they dispel and ward against all Rage effects. It has been like this for quite a long time now, since before U14 at any rate.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    It should have been at the same time paladins in stance couldn't be raged. If it wasn't then it was bugged. It's not Paladin specific it's related to being in a defensive stance.

It's always been immune to rage in any form. Even inspire recklessness wouldn't work. Their was sort of something that did... not sure if it does, but with needing a damn sheild for that extra hp and all, doesn't really matter now.
    Through avarice, evil smiles; through insanity, it sings.

Indeed, EXCEPT for the Relentless Fury proc from flawless black dragonscale armor. Even though it "drives you into a furious rage," it still works in stance

EDIT: The Orcish Fury enhancement from the Half-Orc racial tree also works in stance, but it's still a mostly useless enhancement :P
    Last edited by Ginarrbrik; 09-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.
    ~ *Nikibrik* - The Arbiter of Life & Death | Brogburt - The Warlord | Capricio - The Lore-keeper | Rubrik - The Grove Protector | Kallistie - The Arch Necromancer | Thorbim - The Outlaw ~
    Thelanis ~ <Dwarven Weapons and Tactics>