Community Member

Default Music was my first Love

and it will be my last. And here the story begins.

Gone where no man has gone before. Like the icy north where most of you at least by feeling just have been sometimes I assume. Already starting with epic unbelievable, it could be hardly topped, but it happened. If you ever felt like a vampire (or sort of) like me years ago I guess you felt isolated too. But I got back again and tried to love those people who do their not understandable stuff (which is sweet though). Although you're feelin really bad inside, or more to say most evil ever, you don't give up and want to be happy and dance instead. You remember the good old times and a few other more bad things like revenge and so on. But the negative feelings don't overcome. In fact you forget them entirely. It's your journey now, as dark or dusty it would be. Nobody can stop you, even not those nasty kings and wannabes. It's your life now and just shout it out! :-)

Feel free to continue the story or start a new one.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 06-23-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Community Member

Thank you for a wonderful contribution to the forums. It might take some time for people to post their own stories but in the meanwhile thanks for sharing.

Community Member

It's just a thread u know? Don't be afraid to share your stories. So I'll continue with another one.

When I was much younger, I didn't know where I should belong. I tried to find my role in the world. I tried different things, like sceptic freedom ;-) and the other side and the inbetween. All I wanted was this (just kidding, actually all I wanted was that :P) and I thought "oh my god, can't you just listen to my emergencies ... and cure it?" Why these difficulties? Man, damn. Then I realized, that it's not important where you belong, but what your heart is on fire makes the difference. Accept the world as it is and put your personal little sunshine in it whenever and wherever it's possible. I stopped to try to force what can't be forced. Just find your way and let it happen. Whether it's a barbie or a zombie awaiting you, it just would fit perfect
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 10-04-2013 at 08:01 PM.

Community Member

When I met the first girl I decided to be my girl, this became a desaster. I talked myself into believing I'm a grenade and made my intentions a bit clearer to her and she told me that she already had a friend. I told her "Well, that's no problem for me." (because I'm Superman u know?) And she said "And it's no problem for me too" (because she was my lady ... but it was one ... damn). She moved to another country for work and there was a strange ménage a trois that resulted from this circumstances. He didn't know about me, I didn't know about him, and she knew all about everything. As time went by I learned about it too, but I loved her, so finishing was not possible/reasonable/w.t.f.umadbro? and so on. It didn't last very long though and the end was not a happy end. In fact it was a terrible one. It was an end like this -.- I do not wish this to anyone out there and whished it had never happen to me. But it did and I have to live with it. Fortunately I had some friends to help me. So never ever hear to yourself but wait to decide and speak with your friends before. Since it was over I never felt in love anymore and I didn't even feel the need to. This happened 8 years ago. Sometimes I feel like in a submarine, and oddly there has never been one comparable to her yet.

Fortunately there's enough pom (aka the thing which must not be named for you muggles out there), otherwise it would be much harder
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 08-02-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Community Member

I'm still a newbie and just did Into the Deep in Red Fens for the very first time in a party on Elite. "Anybody for the Demon?" - "Sure, I don't know about it so let's try.", I answered. It turned out that it was just a short visit and ZOMG, my heart was going like this, minutes before and in the last seconds when he finally wiped the last one of the party aka me^^
    We were three (Paladin, Druid, Wizard) and all Lvl 12. Why did we try it? Because we didn't know better? Because it was fun? No, it's just that we wanted to get loot and become immortal, yay!

This Demon will be killed in future (after reading the ddowiki). Until that point arrives: Take this, Demon! :P
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 10-04-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Community Member

Nobody? Really? I'm disappointed. Go, make the forums happy.

Community Member

> ... < no offense (k, a little)

Feel free to reply or write your own story =)

... otherwise I'll reply again in one week or so. Meanwhile be entertained by hard pom.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 08-10-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Community Member

You're all ******* I guess!? Sure you must be, because this theme is the one and only :P

When I recently browsed Youtube, I felt kinda rejuvenated, because I found this and I remembered my good old times watching TV when I was young, watching this and this and this and that. Then I remembered a few more series, which was this and this and this and this too. And there it just started (man, I've been watching TV quite much), because then I remembered even more. I had some good old times with this and this and this and - yes, this too. And there were so much more shows, I do not remember all. Except this and this and this and that. And I'm sure there were more like this and this and even that, but I don't remember them all. How about you? Please surprise us and dig out the old tresure

Community Member

K, please do not response. I'll use this thread as my personal Youtube database. Do not dare to blur it. Thank you.

Community Member

Alright, alright, don't feel intimidated - I didn't use this skill at all ;-)

In general we are all pretty right to be here. Or at least we think so. Nevertheless it's an endless fight for us all. It doesn't matter if you're weak or strong, you got your place in this world. Your role to play, your part to be. Whether you love or are loved by someone. All you need to do is to accept it. Don't bother with fate (but listen to this song, which is really great ) or it'll bother with you.

Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 09-08-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Community Member

Cupcake musketeers go there (please), all others welcome

And "all others" don't click on this link, because it's - ya, u know what it is.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 09-08-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Community Member

Sometimes it just hits you. Whether it was like a Hurricane or only a slight airflow, it doesn't matter. It hit you. Hard.

Community Member

And when it hits you, depending on your standing in the world, it was either an offense or a relief. You'll always know it by hindsight - but it'll always be a drama.

Edit: if this is mistakable, sorry, I'm trying to improve ;-)
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 10-04-2013 at 06:51 PM.

I think you might need a blog, bro.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cauthey_No_CCInfo View Post
    I think you might need a blog, bro.
    corrected ;-) Feel free to answer with at least one linked and renamed song.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    Cupcake musketeers go there (please), all others welcome

At least spell it right. MuskAteers.

Class Dismissed
    ... Carry on.

Last edited by cdbd3rd; 10-04-2013 at 11:22 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    At least spell it right. MuskAteers.

Class Dismissed
    ... Carry on.

I guess you're either a German Teacher - or more likely a non-native English speaker. But many thanks for replying (and the spelling)
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 10-13-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Community Member

Iiiiiit's christmas time! Breaking a bit with the tradition, so no music video, but nevertheless a great clip. But now it's time for some celebration. If you have enough time: go here. If not: go there. Happy Xmas!

Community Member

Interestingly since the last post it's near christmas again and after half a year until now I was rolling other toons elsewhere in the deep darkness of not-DDO. But I slowly find back, the last friday nights weren't that impressive, but the upcoming ones may be :-)

"Wake me up" when it's all over, I said to myself when I left the game, but compaired to all MMOs out there DDO simply is shining. It certainly has something to do with my personal preferences too, but the no-no's in other online games are too big to ignore them. So I played GW2 a short time, then stopped and played some single player games to get in the mood for DDO again. Nevermind, it's my problem to deal with. But it's interesting that a game finally would be such a force, could have such a touching, because it wasn't the first nor the last (probably) game I play. But I'd like to find a place to stay.

What about you? Do you think to have a similar binding to DDO and what is it, that binds you?
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 12-12-2014 at 05:29 PM.