Community Member

Unhappy DDO not reponding

is any one else having trouble getting into DDO? I login select my toon hit the loading screen and nothing for 2 mins then when it final gose though i get server lost connection! any ideas?

Community Member

Yea, they f-ed up again. If I didn't love D&D so much I would have quit ages ago. I sometimes wish Blizzard bought the rights to D&D.

Community Member

Angry yup

I have the same problem. I now have toons on all servers because I never know from 1 day to the next which server will actually connect. The past week none of them will connect. I get to the character select screen just fine but after that it's all downhill. The stupid "Welcome to Ebberon" screen sits there doing nothing for 15 minutes and then it tells me the connection to the server was lost. On the extremely few occasions that the game actually loads i get the lovely red icon at the top saying the connection was lost with a latency of 65000. I never have a problem with ANY other MMOs that I play. Even LOTRO usually works alright. It's only DDO (my favorite MMO at the moment) that has the problem. I put in a ticket and that was useless. I was told that it was my ISP. Yet if that was true why do other games work great? Even LOTRO (another turbine product) usually works great. I have extra money set aside for online gaming but if this isn't resolved soon someone else will get it. It seems to me that they don't know what is wrong and don't really want to put in any effort to fix it. Really sad for such a great game.

i find that this has been happening on first login. If i quit and login again its all ok and i get on the server just fine.

Community Member

Crashes every time on first login, when I re-log I have such a horrible lag that it eventually freezes up. In the task manager I noticed I have 7 instances of the awesomiumprocess.exe running for the in-game browser and all these seven instances take much more than the launcher itself. Sighs