Default The House of MANGAR recruitment post.

I have decided to open recruitment for my guild. We have a comical atmosphere with people who enjoy some seriousness in completing a variety of raids, quests, tr projects, and gear farming.

Things you need to know before you apply:

*We run a raid every night monday through friday at 5pm pacific time. If we don't run a raid that you want during the week please feel free to request one. Of note: Titan and Abbott are not raids we actively persue for our raid nights. If you feel like doing your own raid with guildies and it doesn't conflict with the raid schedule go for it.
    *If accepted into the guild you are expected to be respectful and polite to everyone you interact with in game.
    *If you have a problem with someone in guild or not, you're expected to deal with it outside of group in a manner that is respectful and polite. If it is a major problem that reaches no resolution then and only then bring me into it. Everyone is expected to behave maturely in regards to settling issues.
    *You must be an active player to apply. We have a renown requirement of AT LEAST 3000 per day or 21000 per week. If you think you cannot meet this requirement then do not apply. This may seem odd to post a requirement like this but people sitting and not questing in game does not meet the guild's goals for advancement. Which is why I put a tangeable number on this topic for people to aim for. Also I understand people have real lives and things come up on a regular basis, which is expected.
    *Own some sort of headset/speakers so you can hear us because we use voice primarily to communicate.
    *We have a helpful environment and we like advancing together, so team players are a must. If you are a solo artist please join us from time to time so we can get to know you. Whether it be during a tr or a raid or even a random quest.

The selection for recruitment requests is going to be very selective. There will only be 15 spots available and the ones that fit our needs the best will be selected. If this sounds like something that you are interested in and want to apply please send your request to Teliif by MAIL ONLY. Please do not spam me with tells or other members of the guild about recruitment or your application will be declined.

In your recruitment request:

*Let me know you have gone over this posting and bring up any questions you may have about this post.
    *Give me an estimate in hours how much you play each week.
    *Give me the name of every character you actively play (I am not worried about bank characters) and the level and class(es) of each character that I will be bringing into the guild.
    *If you want to share a little about yourself so I can get an idea about you, that would be appreciated.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope to see you in the game soon!

Have a good day!

-Teliif Cambrin, Guild Leader of The House of MANGAR
    Last edited by Robinhood1982; 03-21-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Community Member

To help out Teliif I'll be accepting applications as well.

Please include a Stone of Experience in your submission for processing and handling of your application.

If you have not received a reply within 48 hours, resubmit your application to Teliif instead.

Thanks.

-Sqrl

Office of The House of MANGAR Faux Recruitment
    Last edited by Sqrlmonger; 03-22-2013 at 07:42 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sqrlmonger View Post
    To help out Teliif I'll be accepting applications as well.

Please include BACON in your submission for processing and handling of your application.

If you have not received a reply within 48 hours, resubmit your application to Teliif instead.

Thanks.

-Sqrl

Office of The House of MANGAR Faux Recruitment
    Fix it for ya.

Default Interesting point

hah hah hah, ignore those two, those fees are silly. i would never charge bacon for an application.......

........ or anything that matter. real funny guys, good one.

Community Member

oops
    Last edited by fastermaster1; 06-06-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Default Closed.

We are no longer recruiting.