Default Maybe a bit nit-picky, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Release Notes will be made available during the downtime... During this update and maintenance... All DDO Game worlds, websites, and forums will be unavailable from 5:00 AM Eastern - 10:30 AM Eastern... Thanks for your patience!
    Is anybody else wondering where & how the release notes will be made available during the downtime if all websites and forums will be down?

More copy & paste/lack of attention to details, kind of like calling a patch an update?
    Last edited by PermaBanned; 06-23-2013 at 02:35 AM.
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

10:30 eastern is 7:30 my time. I may be able to survive without patch notes until 7:30 AM. Only one way to find out though..... **** it, I'm wearing my boots to bed. THIS IS SERIOUS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teh_meh View Post
    1337 x Pi = 80081E5

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Is anybody else wondering where & how the release notes will be made available during the downtime if all websites and forums will be down?
    Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post

More copy & paste/lack of attention to details, kind of like calling a patch an update?
    Just check the Lam notes now - they are 95% the same as with what is going live.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestroy View Post
    Just check the Lam notes now - they are 95% the same as with what is going live.
    Yeppers. Good idea.
    Once upon a time, I was part of a team, and we saved some children. What have you done with your life?