Default 4-Man Hjard Shroud

Lets not focus on the fact that there are people who solo/duo shroud already. Let's not focus on the fact that 2 of our four are completionists and the other two are 6-life legends. Let's move past that.

Here are come actual cool parts:

1. No portal keepers in part 1
    2. Part two took us three tries cuz Fawn was taking a nap at the crystal. No big. We prepped em quick.
    3. We SOLVED/WATERED all puzzles before the wall came up and faster than the vast majority of pugs I've run with.
    4. Part 4 was 2.5 rounds. (could have been faster if I'd realized I didn't need to conserve mana and started dotting right away)
    Part
    5. Ok Darree died once because his heals are slower than a 98-year-old woman driving a go-cart in a school zone.
    6. We did no practice runs, no real strategizing, just kinda tried it out. We haven't even run as a 4-some b4. Also, I haven't been even playing that toon in the last 2 months.
    7. Finished in under an hour.

Quite smooth. I don't think anyone drank pots. We wouldn't have needed to.

Party:

Fawngate pure fvs
    Auraes- Juggernaut thing
    Darree- Wanna be favored monk
    Kashil- major gimp clonk

Last edited by Meat-Head; 06-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.
    KASHIL -- KASHILAH -- MATTAH -- MAHGANE -- KHYBER -- ANNIHILATION
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    First, Meat-Head is exactly correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    5. Ok Darree died once because his heals are slower than a 98-year-old woman driving a go-cart in a school zone.

Party:

Fawngate pure fvs
    Auraes- Juggernaut thing
    Darree- Wanna be favored monk
    Kashil- major gimp clonk
    You... hurt my feelings.
    Smooth run with some clean fun. Woot

Hoss~ AKA Darr the wanna be FvS/monk
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Nothing about your character lvls, so this must be an achievement because you are all doing the quest at or close the lvl of the quest right?
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by adamkatt View Post
    Nothing about your character lvls, so this must be an achievement because you are all doing the quest at or close the lvl of the quest right?
    From their gear in that screenshot ( Cleaver, caparison, black helm, blue robe, Terrorweb ? ), it does look like they are 23+.

Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    From their gear in that screenshot ( Cleaver, caparison, black helm, blue robe, Terrorweb ? ), it does look like they are 23+.
    We're supposed to be looking past that...

Dar was 22. He has this: "hey, I'm not ubergeared and I'm underlevel compared to the rest of you. So, let's run some EEs" attitude. What can I say?

Rest were 25.

I can't speak for Fawn and Aur, but my destiny didn't play that much of a role. I just used EA. Except for renew, in part 5, which I could have done without, I didn't really use much. I think I might have the 1.5[w] thing from GMoF twised. Not sure. I've done less ED farming than any of them.

I think Aur was getting all Fury of the Wild with his axe. But, as I said before, shroud is pugged by 25s all the time with various destiny stuff going on. Our run felt about as smooth as those. That's what impressed me personally.

So, yeah, in the scheme of what usually gets put on here, it wasn't anything uber. But we felt good about it. Sometimes you gotta let us short-bus folk have our 0.15 seconds of self-delude-made-up-in-our-own-minds fame.

EDIT: Also, Aur didn't have silver weapons. So, I was using some NON-epic +5silver threaded of PG wraps I have for DR breaking. He did give me deadly though. Anyway, not exactly uber. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Meat-Head; 06-22-2013 at 08:23 PM.
    KASHIL -- KASHILAH -- MATTAH -- MAHGANE -- KHYBER -- ANNIHILATION
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrok View Post
    First, Meat-Head is exactly correct...