Cool Voodu's solo shroud - hard

Hard Shroud solo: 101 minutes, 10 pots. Part 2 was a lot easier without the cat I had when I did normal!

Thanks for the props on my normal solo shroud post last month... maybe elite next month! :-P

So last night you were trying to fill a group for this and refused to shortman because you wanted to do elite.

And then, behind my back, look at what you do

Default I've been busted :-P

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    So last night you were trying to fill a group for this and refused to shortman because you wanted to do elite.

And then, behind my back, look at what you do
    Lol, it's true, tough to fill an elite shroud at 4am on a weekday. I attempted it after giving up trying to fill the elite but failed in part 1 because I didn't keep track of the portal keepers. This was actually my 4th attempt. Died twice in part 1 from portal keepers and once in part 3 in a frickin rune trap! I could've shaved about 15 minutes off the time if I had been willing to drink pots in part 1 and 4, but torc'd up instead. In the process I learned while torcing up in part 4 that Harry will come down eventually even if all the trash between waves hasn't been killed yet XD

Community Member

Grats dude, I am suitably impressed. You are officially awarded 10 not-a-wussy points.
    "You Shall Not Pass!!!" Gandolf... The original wizard who thought he could tank.