Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Tell me how you can QA player-created dungeons with less effort than it takes to build one from scratch, and I'll be sold on the idea

Unfortunately, I think 99% of the submissions they'd have to vet would be either A) way too unbalanced, either in terms of XP or loot or zergability, or B) the creator would try to sneak in an exploit or backdoor they could take advantage of once the quest went live. A spot you could jump across, or a pile of rocks you can climb up or something, to skip most of the quest. or maybe build a specific landscape feature you could use to take advantage of a mob's AI and drastically reduce the challenge of a quest.
    Probably player made quests would have to be without xp or loot for these reasons?

Would people still play them, I might?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    I would do a return of Kasquik the Mighty in the form of a kobold lich. And his hordes of undead kobolds that where once slaughtered in WW. Featuring the return of mini bosess like Jittik, Bloodletter, and rest of the WW gang.
    +1.

That's actually a really good idea.

My thought is that I'd love to see a back entrance open up on that collapsed mine in the Creulean Hills. it starts out with a quest that deals with human bandits looking for a lost treasure in the mine, then comes across a dwarven outpost - which would be another public area. From there, you have a series of quests - maybe 4 - that are dwarf-related (seriously, we have a bunch of Drugar quests, but nothing really thematic with dwarves). It is all underground with a pre-raid, and a raid, maybe for lvls 4 - 7.

Dwarves vs. kobolds, or maybe even a little-known race of evil halflings (seeing that this is another group that lacks a series of quests that revolve around them).

What I'd love to see:

-Temple Of Elemental Evil
    -Greyhawk (sp?)
    -Ravenloft

This game has so much potential...
    "So maybe it's about time we all get a reality check and realize that if you raid, run epics, and have capped toons and worry about ED's TR's and all that jazz, you are a small part of the population of this game, a very small part in fact." -- Ungood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12