Community Member

Default Astral shards and daily dice

I haven't had any astral shards drop for me on the daily dice roll for at least a couple of weeks. In that time I have gotten at least 3 copper jackpots and 1 silver but I didn't get any from them. Is this just chance, or is this occuring for anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by hendel72 View Post
    I haven't had any astral shards drop for me on the daily dice roll for at least a couple of weeks. In that time I have gotten at least 3 copper jackpots and 1 silver but I didn't get any from them. Is this just chance, or is this occuring for anyone else.
    It´s definitively still out there, had 15 on a copper pot this week. Perhaps plain bad luck?

Community Member

Just the other day I got 50 AS from a Silver Jackpot. What I haven't seen is any more small amounts of AS in the Currency prizes for a while.

I had managed to build up about 90 off the silver rolls. Haven't seen any in about a week.
    Thelanis - Solo Artists (level 15 guild)
    Saihung - 16 Ranger : Narir - 12 Wizard: Doodlebrain Wisenhammer - 8 Paladin
    Fuirwyn HalfFull - 14 Rogue Mechanic: Nephtalia Treehugger - 6 Druid: Wusai - 6 Fighter

its still there. remember there are various things you can win. So you might see the more common items before say astral shards

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default Agreed it is not happening

I used to get around a 5% chance to have 1 through 3 astral shards drop when you rolled between a 1 - 45, I have not seen that happen since the implementation of the patch.

My guild slowed down the rolling and quit tracking the data, but I know I have not received any 1 - 3 astral shards when I rolled a 1 - 45. I have rolled a lot of those, but no AS to go with them.

On my copper or silver jackpots rolls, I have not received AS either. But I received THREE of the Eladriun Rest SHrines, which I never use. I never used the ones from the east egg hunt, why should I use these? I will probably delete them.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt

I have never gotten any shards.

I have rolled pretty much 1 time a day since it started. (the free one) I may have missed as many as 15 days worth of rolls.

Although I have lots more plat

The Hatchery

I've never received any Astral Shards from the Daily Dice.
    Most of the time I tend to get crafting essences, although only ~4 per roll.
    Last edited by DarkPhoenix888; 06-23-2013 at 08:29 AM.

Community Member TheNameIwasntB4's Avatar

Default Patch 18.1 added items to the daily dice

Such as healing potions. Been getting a lot of those, no astral shards, and I am not getting as many Guild Renown boost, Slayer boost, Crafting boost(not sure if I have received one of those since patch 18.1). Still getting XP boosts consistently, I like those.

Been getting a lot of platinum rolls, a lot of healing potions and mana potions, one +1 to +2 upgrade tome, a lot of essences, a lot of collectables(strings of prayer beads, Blade of the dark Six), but no astral shards.
    April 2013 - Manager Meeting - New Forums, WOW!! We just had over 90% new players join!!

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Some people say eGH drops named items like candy, and I've looted none.
    Same here.

Community Member

75 shards from rolling 98 on gold roll. I wouldn't spend 15 shards on those to get more shards, only Gold roll when I don't play for 3 - 4 days.

Put any Gh helm or 4 tome on asah, there is your 250 - 600 shards, daily rolls aren't the way to get shards.

never gotten any AS would be useful to get 1-2 shards so i could post a item on the AS-AH didnt know you could get em from the daily silver

Community Member moomooprincess's Avatar

Default My old forum threads on Daily Dice

Quote Originally Posted by Uidolon View Post
    never gotten any AS would be useful to get 1-2 shards so i could post a item on the AS-AH didnt know you could get em from the daily silver
    Below are links to two of the threads I created on Daily Dice rolls

This one does not have a wall of text
    1081 Daily Dice Silver Rolls

This one includes ALL the rolls and is a wall of text
    560 Daily Dice Silver Rolls

Of course, get logged out while posting and then have an impossible time of getting back into the forums. The forums are still working as poorly as on April 30, 2013. Just more lipstick on them.
    Last edited by moomooprincess; 06-23-2013 at 12:53 PM.
    Recipemaker Guild: Top Chef School of Recipes

Event Statistics: Risia, Festivult, Midwinter, Daily Dice, Mimic Hunt