Community Member

Default How can i purchase the Weekly Sales??

I am the Vip at the monent , but i am very interesting the Weekly Sales "20% off Challenge Packs, Challenge Tools, All Races, & All Classes! " , i wanna purchase the Warforge Race because i gonna stop the Vip for my account soon, please help me , how can i enjoy the Sales??

Unfortunately that's one of the "perks" of being vip. Technically you already have all the races and quest packs, therefore you can't buy them. If you'd like to take advantage of the sales, the only way you can is to cancel your subscription. It sucks, I know. I wouldn't mind buying a few quest packs to make the transition from vip to premium a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    Unfortunately that's one of the "perks" of being vip. Technically you already have all the races and quest packs, therefore you can't buy them. If you'd like to take advantage of the sales, the only way you can is to cancel your subscription. It sucks, I know. I wouldn't mind buying a few quest packs to make the transition from vip to premium a lot easier.

^---This. VIP is actually SIP. Sorta Important Person. Premium and F2P players have this advantage over VIP.

At face value it makes some business sense but looked at more closely, it actually makes it easier for a player to leave being VIP than someone that owns all of the packs. I still buy things from the store having all of the packs and have still paid VIP on occasion. The 10% xp certainly helped and if they improve the perks even further for VIP, I would probably keep paying.

I actually did stop being VIP but since I had a year subscription and now I still can't buy adventure packs in the store (which sucks major since they are 20% off at this time.

20% off isnt bad, but the deals get better around the holidays. If your subscription lasts until then, I would save your TP and wait it out.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock