Default Error 22' Turbine loosing at least $1k usd if i can't buy points!

I can't seem to buy points in DDO store as i get err 22 over and over. I was planning on buying a TON with the bonus points. Fix your site please, if I can't buy points at double i won't buy them at all.
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 39/39, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Delacroix21 View Post
    I can't seem to buy points in DDO store as i get err 22 over and over. I was planning on buying a TON with the bonus points. Fix your site please, if I can't buy points at double i won't buy them at all.
    You were going to buy $1000 in TP?

I call bull.

Wanted to buy a ton of ottos boxes when they went back on sale. Completionists here i come!
    Making DDO a better game 1 post at a time!

Triple EVERYTHING Completionist= Heroic 39/39, Iconic 12/12, Epic 36/36

If you have that much money to spend on DDO go give some of it to some homeless people.

Don't start with "You dont know how much money x has or how much charity xxx" type garbage. If after all that you have $1000 to spend on Ottos boxes go give some of it to the less fortunate.
    Shmuel Xadin Xadins Errand Mohnster Yitzhak

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuel View Post
    If you have that much money to spend on DDO go give some of it to some homeless people.

Don't start with "You dont know how much money x has or how much charity xxx" type garbage. If after all that you have $1000 to spend on Ottos boxes go give some of it to the less fortunate.
    Have you thought of volunteering to help the homeless instead of playing DDO and other things you do for your own enjoyment? Your comment is ridiculous.

If you have that much money to spend on DDO go give some of it to some homeless people......

Oh, wow. This look's an upgrade to the "Your Loot Is My Loot" principle.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

One could make the same argument about time. If one has enough time to spend playing video games, go spend some of it helping the less fortunate.

It's pretty silly to tell other people how they should spend their money or time. If there is a cause that you find important, lead by example. That's the best way to encourage others and it doesn't come across as churlish or jealous.
    Last edited by Postumus; 07-09-2013 at 11:55 AM.