Default toxic cesspools have feelings too :(

poor toxic avenger, im 100% sure he would say the same about the forums, thats it lock the forums for being a toxic cesspool of garbage. black text on gray background default still..

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toaftoaf View Post
    poor toxic avenger, im 100% sure he would say the same about the forums, thats it lock the forums for being a toxic cesspool of garbage. black text on gray background default still..
    You know not to interject seriousness into this sarcasm, (you got serious on my sarcasm! But you got sarcasm on my serious!) but that thread by my count had exactly two posts with "insults" I think old Cordy is little defensive about the truth...

But then he's been locking my threads ever since he became a mod, which was two weeks after I said his Podcast sounded like a wannabe radio host with fake radio voice (not knowing he was reading that thread)... LOL I have great timing don't I?

I doubt even Cordy cares to defend the new forums as a good idea or decently functional.... I'm pretty sure he like the others who have been suspiciously silent about fixes and improvements are afraid of WB canning them if they speak up and let the higher ups know what a disaster this has been. "Oh no sir everyone LOVES the new forums, just some minor wrinkles and a few Malcontents who always complain about everything (you know Like Thrudh and Me)"

Quote Originally Posted by Ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    a few Malcontents who always complain about everything (you know Like Thrudh and Me)"
    Thrudh saying something bad about something DDO has done is in the book of revelations isn't it? Pretty sure it's one of the signs the end is near.

Community Member

Well, I was sorry to see the thread go, but you have to give Cordo some credit. I thought his use of the term "cesspool" to describe the thread, especially considering some of the comments with in it, was pretty punny.

I dunno what all this talk is 'bout hard-to-see forum posts...i see a medium-dark grey background with white text. Really easy to read.
    All that is wrong with DDO, life, taxes, poltics, religion, music, fast food, education, the criminal justice system, the weather, society, the universe, and previously-discontinued-but-now-on-their-way-back snack cakes, is all the fault of Wizards of the Coast. I know this because Fred told me so, and Mind Flayers are smart.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philibusta View Post
    I dunno what all this talk is 'bout hard-to-see forum posts...i see a medium-dark grey background with white text. Really easy to read.
    tbh that's one of the things I don't care about. Now that its darker I think white on gray with gold headers is classy in a understated conservative way. It's everything else that would have been fixed in the first couple days by a hobbyist forum owner/admin that makes me incredulous. I also actually liked the old D&D looking background with the old module cover guy holding a torch up. But not the 800x600 "who uses this resolution and tell them to get a wide screen from good will for pets sake" format.