Happy end of the week! Next week-ish (depending on build stability exc) we will be rolling out the second look at the Enhancements revamp. There has been a ton of work done--something north of 600 issues addressed.
Some of the general changes:
- tier 5 costs less total points to access. the tradeoff is you can only take tier 5's from one tree, but you can take as many as you want in that tree. Choose wisely.
- You can now take up to 6 class trees
- Clerics have had design work done.
- Bard Warchanter has a bunch of design work done
Some examples of bugs fixed:
- Amaunator can now be chosen as a deity for Forgotten Realm characters.
- Some old religious feats that were exclusive to Favored Soul (such as Child of Vulkoor and Beloved of Lord of Blades) are now available for Clerics and Paladins if they want them for the cost of a feat. They remain freely granted for FvS. The stats have been slightly improved to give more bonuses and give them at earlier levels.
- As previously seen on Lamannia, Clerics and Paladins now choose a deity to worship at level 1 as a feat, similar to Favored Souls. Old religious enhancements for Clerics, Paladins and Favored Souls such as Unyielding Sovereignty are now freely granted at level 6 as feats.
- Enhancement Pass:
- Kensei has gained Haste Boost and Extra Action Boosts.
- The non-functional, non-takeable feat version of Ten Thousand Stars is no longer be listed as an option for monks taking their sixth level.
- Spell Critical: All Spell Critical Chance enhancement are giving incorrect numbers
- Fixed a number of Bard bugs, including:
- - Ironskin Chant stacking with itself
- - Ironskin Chant not using Bard Songs
- - Ironskin Chant being breakable mid-song
- - Skaldic Rage not scaling based on song duration
- - Bard Action Boost: Sprint being a Bard Song instead of an Action Boost (really?)
- Dwarven Iron Stomach has been changed to granting Remove Poison/Remove Disease/Heroism whenever the user drinks anything.
- Created the "new" Words of Encouragement, which works like the "Old" Bard Rallying Cry.
- The "Old" Bard Rallying Cry is now the new Bard Rallying Cry! It works just like the PDK one.
Busy times here. Please try this stuff out on Lama land when it goes live. We do have a time to fix and adjust even more so the feedback is very helpful. Help us make the game you want to play.
Other random thoughts:
My oldest son is on the verge of winning his 3rd little league championship.
My youngest son is enjoying this . Never too early for Dungeons and Dragons. Getting ready for the 40th anniversary by helping create the next generation of players.
Bruins in 6. If the Bruins win our sister studio in Chicago owes us Deep Dish Pizza. If B's lose, we owe them lobster.
Rough days for a Pats fan. Dumb TE, Broken TE and Tebow all in a week. GAH.
Have a great weekend! Maj.