Default Thanks +Lepton+!!

You saved us in Tomb of the Shadow Knight! And you helped in less than 3 minutes! WOOT! That's what I call service!
    Orien: Zizie, Zeelee, Zeeny, Zeety, Zeleste, Zeeby
    ?

Community Member

I've had great experiences with the GMS the few times I've had to make use of them!
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Lepton is my favourite GM. He has helped us several times, very fast and efficiently. He does very well his work.

Yeah, thank you, Lepton.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Yup, one of the torches bugged out. Think we were 25 mins into the quest after rechecking them. The pleasent surprise is that the GM responded in less then 5 mins and fixed the quest.

So whatever is going on with Turbine that's making GMs respond within 10 minutes and actually solving our issues, rather then waiting for an hour and submitting a bull**** copy-paste "We are not aware of your....", is something I hope they continue practicing.
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==$==ORIEN==$==$==$==$==$==$==$=
    Darthwolf **(?_?) Zendarth m(?_?m) Darthnoheals \(?_?)
    =$==$==$==$==$==$==House Do'Urden==$==$==$==$==$==$=

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthhento View Post
    Yup, one of the torches bugged out. Think we were 25 mins into the quest after rechecking them. The pleasent surprise is that the GM responded in less then 5 mins and fixed the quest.

So whatever is going on with Turbine that's making GMs respond within 10 minutes and actually solving our issues, rather then waiting for an hour and submitting a bull**** copy-paste "We are not aware of your....", is something I hope they continue practicing.
    It is definitely based on the GM you get and I can tell you Lepton is awesome and if he can't fix something (which he will try hard to), he gets angry he can't fix it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    It is definitely based on the GM you get and I can tell you Lepton is awesome and if he can't fix something (which he will try hard to), he gets angry he can't fix it.
    Or he tells you I have to look in too it and will get back to you tomarrow. He left a few in games mails for me and fixed the problem. he is great.
    A Player of a clonk
    funniest thing I have read in a while=>
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    we'd rather spend that development time on things most players like.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Hrothgar is awesome too. In addition to being fast and good at his job, he's nice to interact with also. And makes sure that the party is forwarned before he spawns a wave of monsters on us, and that everyone in the borked quest got the completion.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

I've had +Lepton several times and he has always responded quickly and helped.

Thanks from me too +Lepton!
    Daggr - DaggrC - DaggrM - DaggrW - DaggrDP - DaggrGMP

Officer in RogueForce - Thelanis

Ah so you all are the reason it took him 90 minutes to get around to me in A Relic of a Sovereign Past?
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

I had good luck with +Willow when I was on my halfling mage a few years ago. He responded within 3 minutes. Basically it was some DC'd party member who dropped the quest objective items into the lava and he remade it for the party.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    It is definitely based on the GM you get...
    Agreed. As with people in general, some are excellent, some are average, some have performance levels below par for the services necessary to this game.
    There is no free lunch.

Aye, my ticket for Tomb of the Shadow King was solved real quick, too. +Krymux+ responded in less than 4 minutes and helped us complete the quest.

I love the "induction bug" (Instant finishing out, instant Search checks) but I hate that it does bug out quests like Tomb of the Shadow King and Free Delera by breaking the Eternal Torches and Soul Locks. But, I'm happy the GMs know about the problem and will help get players out of a tight fix.

Fastest response I've ever had in an MMO.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

I remember +Lepton+ helped me when I sent mail with expensive item to another player instead of an alt in LotRO, he also helped kinmate who had lost all his barter currencies.

I wonder if Lepton in LotRO is the same guy as Lepton in DDO.

Lepton You're the best!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E
    Last edited by adamkatt; 06-22-2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM