Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iriale View Post
    If the bags can’t be shared I need ZERO huge bags. I will stick with unbound smaller bags, because I can deposit them in shared bank and the toon that need one can pick it. Store bags are convenience items. I have smaller bags and mules. If the store bags are not better and are save-time I don’t want them. If store bags were bta and they would have an organization system I would buy several. One or two huge bag for seals, scrolls and shards; one huge for ingredients greensteel, dreaming and cannith pack; one huge for cannith crafting ingredients and shards; one augment bag; several huge collectible bags…

But btc and without sorting system? They are useless for me. I never will buy any bag from the store.
    I've been wishing for a way to also name bags, too. That would be a nice feature. But I'm with you on the store bags. BtC is useless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    Edit: Turbine your cruddy forums are really starting to get on my nerves. Please fix or revert them. Even Microsoft can admit when they've made a bad move.
    THE new $$ first drive by DDO is an ugly truth.

Even though the game is fun to play the people behind the game have become a disappointment.
    This **** halfassed forum is another DDO embarrassment.

The actions of DDO over the last year have eroded all confidence I once had in the game.

I am now at a point where I would tell people not to play this game vs enticing them to come join.

Too bad really, not many games have drawn me in like this one.
    Jotmon - Let's not forget why we play these games - to have fun - ~
    Guild: Degenerate Matter - 200 (Former Guilds: ChaosKnights, Big Damn Heroes, Shadowfiends, Order of the Drow, Unusual Suspects, Raided R)
    Argo-Jotmon(Completionist - before the Otto's/XP pots easymode), Jotmonheals(Clr17/Rog2/Mnk1-Epic Completionist), Whatthetruck.. and many many more alts..

Update 24: Champions... "whew, it's ok, it's only a red name" .. sad day when trash spawn Champions and their one-shot ignore fort attacks instill more party fear than the Red named bosses.

Default VIPs started getting the shaft

with arties. (really how much C favor?) just went downhill sooOO fast. even the game itself is not running right. NO i will not get a SSD in my gaming rig just so i can play this game. fix the code, fix the bugs, and fix the money grabs..... end of line.....

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus View Post
    This is exactly why i have not (yet) bought any Store Bags.

So instead of some money, they have gotten none from me.
    Same here. I refuse to spend my TP on BtC bags.
    There is no free lunch.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Same here. I refuse to spend my TP on BtC bags.
    Yeah.
    Although, I actually bought a couple of the bags. On mule accounts. With free 500 TP you sometimes get when creating account, combined with some promo codes or stuff.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I am now at a point where I would tell people not to play this game vs enticing them to come join.

Too bad really, not many games have drawn me in like this one.
    This is exactly how I feel, I bought alot of people to this game, through my enthusiasm, that enthusiasm is sadly all but gone now, and that is soley due to watching new content come out whilst my bugged character remains unresolved with issues that Turbine recognise, but state they cant resolve. Its broken and isnt going to get fixed.

Hardly a situation that makes one want to sing the praises. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    I do not begrudge a company to making a profit, but when quality of a product takes second seat to profits we all loose. Warner Brothers bought Turbine and the most unique MMO on the internet is slowly going down the tubes. There will be those so in love with DDO they will be blind to the signs of a failing game. Turbine came up with a profitable free to play system that brought new players to the game, and with more players it is more easy to form groups and less waiting around for groups to fill, a win win for all.

Now we have a new augment system, there are pros and cons as with all changes, but the change is so blatantly profit motivated it is sad and disgusting. Last year I bought a 650tp armor kit for an epic armor I had, now if I want to change the augment in that armor I need to upgrade it loosing my armor kit and have to buy it again if I still want it. Just the fact that they come out with well over 100 different augments and no way to store them shows just how poorly the new augment system was thought through. I grant you that augment bags were released after the players complained, but really should the players need to complain when it is undoubtedly going to fill a limited banking system with so many varieties. I bought the huge augment bag which is not big enough to hold all the different augments, but once again the bags themselves are poorly thought out. The bags are the same color used for taps and do not have a search system like ingredients bags or a sort like the collectables bags. Hey Warner Brothers you really want my money, stop thinking about profits first and start thinking more about the game and I will pay.
    You know, of all the things to complain about DDO, this is among the weakest.

Would it be nice to have augment bags? Sure. However, the best place to store an augment is in a slot on a piece of equipment. I got lots of augments. They are relatively easy to “purchase” in-game. Just go to the Gianthold with a lvl 20+ toon, and go rare-hunting a few days. You’ll have all you need for whatever augments you want.

And cosmetics? The simple solution is to not have any. I personally don’t buy them. I don’t get all that obsessed over my toon’s appearance because…well…it is a cartoon character. I mean realistic armor would look nice, but it is a game.

You know, I can fault Turbine for a lot of things. However, the things you are complaining about are not necessities to play the game.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    I just was looking at my huge augment bag and the little buttons to scroll up and down in the bag do not even work, is there any quality control at all?
    No quality control at all. They don't have any employees in QA, they don't have a test server, they don't test internally, they don't do builds. Obviously, your scroll button on an augment bag is conclusive proof about the absence of quality control, bigfoot and also disproves several 911 government lies.

In fact, if you had found a second bug in the game it would also clearly indicate that the feds QED policy has disrupted the standard loot progression in the game and was placing us on a slippery slope to a new monty-python quest pack.

Your post is helpful, your suggestions clear and actionable. Double plus good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12