Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Default Guild Renown Summer Break!

Guild renown decay has taken a vacation! Starting today and running through the launch of the Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion on August 19th, guilds can enjoy a decay free summer! During this time, regardless of guild size or guild level, no guilds will be subject to renown decay rates of any type. Gather your guildies, seek out old members, and have fun together this summer!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    Guild renown decay has taken a vacation! Starting today and running through the launch of the Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion on August 19th, guilds can enjoy a decay free summer! During this time, regardless of guild size or guild level, no guilds will be subject to renown decay rates of any type. Gather your guildies, seek out old members, and have fun together this summer!
    OMG! /Like
    Bjriand The Great 15/3/2 Warlock/Paladin/Cleric Triple Heroic / Epic / Iconic Completionist - 95 Total lives
    Seyeder 20 Barbarian (Current Project, 7 Past Lives)

Stop trying to make me play this game again! (Too late...)

Community Member

This is great news!

I've been debating whether to make any purchases because of decay. I will buy the expansion tonight!

thank you so much! There is nothing in this game that frustrates me as much as decay. Even a temporary break is appreciated!

The Hatchery
    2014 DDO Players Council

Awesome, thanks!

Now... just make it permanent... please? /puppyeyes
    It's definitely an N-word.

This. Is. Epic.

Hey are you guys going for brownie points lately or what?
    Repeat XP Decay, Smoothing XP TR curves, New content, Bug fixes, Adding Saga XP, Fixing Wail..

You're on a real string of wins guys... Please, let me say "Thank you!!!" and keep up the great work!
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

I'm really liking this new Turbine. Communication and trying out ideas that make players happy. Bold move that I hope pays off for everybody. Before you know it, I might be able to start recommending this game to friends again and maintain a serious face when doing so.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Kobold happy, YEAH!!
    Slow player: puggers beware!

Community Member

Nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

After the 2 month break, is it back to the usual decay?

Quote Originally Posted by wsddo View Post

No. In standard forum fashion I'm going to proclaim that the Weekly bonus will be Double Decay Days!! :P ....along with the relatively rare Triple Super Duper Decay Days!!!!
    Abamf|Skwat|Baucas Thelanis

Yay! I'm hopeful this change ends up sticking after they observe our behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by wsddo View Post

I think they are changing the decay system for the expansion. or maybe the whole guild thing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Umm Hi! This is my signature. If you don't like it I love you! Welp thanks for taking the time to read this!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this guild renown and renown decay anyways? I don't understand.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Got anything for the level 100s out there?

I have only one thing to say:

and is it hug time Turbine? Hug time!
    Last edited by YoureDown; 06-20-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Momsboys View Post
    I think they are changing the decay system for the expansion. or maybe the whole guild thing.
    This would be my guess. Maybe they are adding new guild levels and want there to be more high level guilds around? (kind of like how they ran almost non stop xp bonuses leading up to the first expansion)

2015 DDO Players Council
    Ravenguard Press

I must say... this is a good thing you have done and will not be forgotten... till summer ends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MuleAxe (Triple Completionist) | MuleSticker | MuleRaptor | MuleFort | MuleParts

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Awesome...any chance you can "forget" to turn it back on :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Means they have been reading all of those UBER long threads on decay and are doing something about it, just not ready to tell us what!

Minions! *whip cracking* start grinding!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast