Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

I won't be able to make it tomorrow night folks, Good luck without me!

Community Member

If you still have an opening I would like to be considered as a new party member. Saturday nights are not the ideal night for me as things sometimes come up on Sat nights and I might have to miss a session now and then. But if that's alright with the group I would love to join.

See the following post for a little bit about myself:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...29#post5059129

Judging by the current group line-up it looks like a melee character might be needed most, so I would probably roll up a melee elven ranger (or possibly a dwarven barbarian). I will post more info on what I roll up if/when I am accepted.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Rion of Erb

Community Member

You are most certainly welcome to join and either of those builds would be Hugely beneficial,

Currently, I am usually tanking as a Dwarven Cleric for melee while everyone else spams ranged dps. Another melee would be welcomed!

Once you make the toon, tell me the name and then I will add him/her to the guild and the roster on the first post.

cheers

Well its that time again hopefully will see everyone in game tonight.
    Livil

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Sorry about last week my pop was in the hospital just got home.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

I'm planning to be there. Darksnider & Jynoxia just ran one quest last week (Smuggler's Warehouse) while waiting to see if anyone else was going to make it - didn't want to get too far ahead

Sorry guys can't make it to night just had a baby. Feel free to run what ever you guys want I'll get caught up during the week. Oh in case you wanted to know its a girl and she is 9lbs 21&1/2 inches long. Have a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    Sorry guys can't make it to night just had a baby. Feel free to run what ever you guys want I'll get caught up during the week. Oh in case you wanted to know its a girl and she is 9lbs 21&1/2 inches long. Have a great night.
    Congratulations

Hadn't seen anyone else on yet, so I'll check one more time, but we're probably going to just skip this week, from the look of it.
    Have a good week, and try to get some sleep (mom too <grin>)

Well am logged in and at the wayward lobster. Hope to see everyone tonight.

Livil

Hey guys -

Seems it's been about a month since anyone but Jynoxia & Darksnider have shown up - do you guys still want to try this or is the group more or less abandoned? I'm still willing to give it a go, but running slayers and holding levels can only go on so long At this point, I'm pretty much inclined to assume it's off unless someone posts to the contrary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234