Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

bunch of squishies backing up Gnomecrush. fine with Gnomecrush. squishies stay out of way of Gnomecrush's axe!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    If you have any openings left in the group I would like to join, was thinking about making either a Druid for some extra heals or a WF Sorcerer for some more fire power.
    livil
    If Arianrhod stays Sorceror, Druid might be the better call because idk how much heals is built into the Arty build. I will also roll up a cleric and park him just incase the heals are simply not enough, and don't worry I actually love cleric :]

Quote Originally Posted by Lasheye View Post
    If Arianrhod stays Sorceror, Druid might be the better call because idk how much heals is built into the Arty build. I will also roll up a cleric and park him just incase the heals are simply not enough, and don't worry I actually love cleric :]
    I actually would prefer the bard; the main reason I went with sorcerer was because I saw that there was already a bard in the group and didn't think we'd need 2 Of course, a druid would be fun to have around either way, or if the artificer & sorcerer are both warforged, they can repair each other

Of course, we could always just have a "getting to know each other" RP session when we first get together, to help us all settle which characters/roles we'd like best

Sounds good I'll roll up both a Druid (hopefully named Livil) and a WF Sorcerer (hopefully named Nectross) tonight when I get home and park them in the Snowy village. As for how much an artificer can heal, they are great for healing the bots (dog and other WF) but a little limited in being able to heal fleshes during battle. But after the battle they are great for getting everyone’s health up without having to use up all of the main healers SP. If you would like me to be any other type of class just let me know. Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday night.

livil

Community Member

Ok just one issue and a few other notices

I cannot run this saturday night

as I am out of town with my girlfriend, but you guys can run this saturday if you want or if sunday works we can run then too, for the first time

Also Uska's gonna set up a guild for us to live under, this way if we manage to get enough funds we can get some basic ship buffs without them being so over powered it makes our life to easy. Unless everyone wants to go no ship buffs thats fine too :] What does everyone want for a name? I came up with a few:

Team of Six

Coming This Sat. 9/8c

28pt Gimps

Personally I like the second one so thats my vote :]

Sorry, missed your thread about you not being able to do this Saturday, but if others want to get together and figure out which builds where going to run with I’m down for that. Also I can run on Sunday if you would like to do that as our first day, but it will need to be about the same time (9est) otherwise I may have to stop every 10 minutes or so because of my kids needing me to do something for them. As for the name all sound good so I’ll just second Lasheye’s vote of Coming This Sat. 9/8c.

livil

Saturday or Sunday night are fine with me.
    I personally would prefer a more "realistic"(in D&D terms) name for a guild/group. That said, I have no suggestions.

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Ok we can start without our leader this sat in the wavecrest (snowy side) I kind of like a more RP type guild name myself but will have to think on it

Look for Toggles around 8pm CST and we can start with the kothos quests

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Alright so rolled both the Druid (Lasserous, livil was taken) and the WF Sorcerer (Nectross) and parked them in the tavern on the snowy side. I’ll be there on Sat. at 9est with Nectross. For the names of the guild I thought up

Order of Dark Dragons,
    Order of Dark Republic,
    Templars of the Dark Chapter,
    Dragons Squad,
    Firebreething Oblivion,
    Rising Shadows,
    Souls of the Crimson Union,
    Knights of the Epic Sentinels,
    and Divine Dragons.

Will try and think up some more if no one likes any of those.

livil

Community Member

OK I will roll Cleric, so be welcome to take a hireling the first night to replace me if you roll saturday, and if you guys go sunday I can run wit ya'll :]

somebody post here what quests ya'll run along with any XP totals you hit( Aggression, Ransack and what-not)

I’ll run Sunday, and I’ll try and post everything that we do the first night. So has anyone thought of any more names for the guild or is there one that has been posted that everyone likes? Has anyone heard from Freespiritbiker I know that his two post were pretty intuseastic but he hasn’t posted since.

livil

I'm with Uska on the preference for more of an "RP" guild name. Personally, I'd like something with some connection to the group, though I'll go with whatever everyone else likes. As for the character, if Livil's going with the sorcerer and Lasheye with the cleric, I think I'll go with the bard

Here are some examples of what I mean about guild names with some connection to the group:

- Because we came together after a shipwreck: Storm's Fury or Destiny's Wake (wake...behind a ship, you know <grin>)
    - Because we have a bard & barbarian, and no paladin or monk: Daanvi's Bane, In Kythri's Shadow, or to put it more bluntly, Hammer of Chaos

Other possibilities might come to mind once we know more about our characters' backgrounds & goals, such as something alluding to where we came from (Cyre? Shadow Marches? Xen'drik? someplace more exotic like Seren or Riedra?), or what we're after (glory? treasure? secrets? a home?)

I can make it Saturday, but probably not Sunday.

I like Knights of the Epic Sentinels because it's insanely complicated heh. I imagine this as more an adventuring party/company not an actual guild and I crack up picturing a leader character approaching a potential client (ie: quest giver) and saying "We are the Knights of Epic Sentinels at your service, for a fee."

I also like Hammer of Chaos because it sounds cool, heh.

Honestly, and sorry, I am not at all familiar with Eberron lore. I'm more a FR guy.

How about
    Flotsam & Jetsam - fitting & METAL!
    or something using Flotsam as it ties to the shipwreck lore.

Flotsam & Jetsam Adventuring Company
    Flotsam Adventuring Company
    Flotsam of Eberron
    Flotsam of Korthos
    Dragon's Wake (play off Arianrhod's suggestion & kinda fitting to story)
    Korthos Knights
    Flotsam of Dragons
    Wreckage Inc.
    Knights of Flotsam & Jetsam (or "Soldiers of" or "Warriors of")
    Flotsam Dozen (or Flotsam 12)
    Soldiers of Kol Korran (resist using Knights for obvious reasons)

Sorry for last min ditch but major pc issues I wont be able to make it tonight

no problem, I'm on now with Nectross for anyone that will be able to join.
    Livil

well, looks like only myself and arianrhod were able to make it tonight. Nothing was run, Just hung out at the pub, going to try and make it tomorrow. Alright well i'm headed off to make it rain ice in the dessert and hopefully get my third ring of spell storing or my first blood stone. See you all hopefully tomorrow.
    Livil

Jynoxia and Nectross had a nice time standing around the tavern chatting (punctuated by a little running around Korthos village hoping for a glimpse of Toggle), and we got a bit of a feel for each others' playstyles and experience (though each was conspicuously silent on character background...hiding dark pasts, perhaps?).

There's a good chance I won't be able to make it tomorrow, but if my schedule opens up, I'll look for the rest of you then. If not, hope we can get things rolling next week

Default Argh

No luck with PC and apparently my laptop no longer runs DDO so I'm out til I find out something about fixing PC this week.

Community Member

Ahhhh I am back from Maine :] And I will be on tonight at the 9-11pm time slot to see if I can meet and greet with a few of you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast