Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Looking to Start a Late(r) Saturday Night Static group for the Rest of Summer

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 NEW MEMBERS, WILL BE HITTING LEVEL 4 SOON, INQUIRE WITHIN

Hey Guys, I've never done a static group, but I am really interested in trying one. I was thinking about doing a Static group Saturdays this summer at 9 PM EST to 11 PM.

Basic Idea would be:

No leveling outside of group play for the most part (Catch ups are welcome obviously)

No Hand-me downs or AH Purchasing. Brokers and What-not are fine

Don't be a jerk

Mic is preferred, audio is almost necessary, but its fine if you go no ears for life-reasons.

Light RP is preferred

Have fun with it ;]

Spots:

Lorsten the Stout, War Cleric

Warforged Artificer, Toggles

Open

Jynoxia, Bard

OPEN

Nectross, the Sorceror

[B]The Server is Sarlona, at saturday 9-11 EST

AH rules: One AH purchase per level starting at level 10 this can be used to purchased anything in the AH

Guild Name has been Decided on "Destiny Hammer of Kythri Dragons
    Post in the thread if you want to join up
    Last edited by Lasheye; 07-20-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Sounds fun so you planning on starting this weekend? level 1 right? if so I will make a character and be ready, I have ears but really dont like to use a mic much usually people sleeping or watching tv so wouldnt want to distrub them but I would be able to hear fine and speak up now and then.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

Community Member

I would love too! but I would want maybe one or too more just to get more a group feel to it :]

Community Member

Totally interested in joining
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasheye View Post
    Hey Guys, I've never done a static group, but I am really interested in trying one. I was thinking about doing a Static group Saturdays this summer at 9 PM EST to 11 PM.

Basic Idea would be:

No leveling outside of group play for the most part (Catch ups are welcome obviously)

No Hand-me downs or AH Purchasing. Brokers and What-not are fine

Don't be a jerk

Mic is preferred, audio is almost necessary, but its fine if you go no ears for life-reasons.

Light RP is preferred

Have fun with it ;]

Post in the thread if you want to join up: I would prefer Sarlona as a server, but its not a requirement. Any builds are cool but be expected to preform your job in the team :]

Community Member

Default Group Sat Night

Very interested please contact

This sounds like something I would be interested in. I don't have much unlocked on Sarlona, so it would have to be a drow or 28-pointer (first life, obviously), but pretty much open other than that. Would you like to give more guidelines as to what you consider "light RP"? I could see that covering anything from "have a real name and maybe a bio" to "stay in character unless you really need to say something OOC". Also, had you given any thought to what kind of questing you want to do (run all quests in order, skip anything that's below level or not much fun, run on elite only, all optionals, speed runs, level all the way to cap, TR at 20, etc. - there are lots of possibilities). As for classes - do you prefer single class, multiclass but do it efficiently, play whatever you want no matter how unusual? And would you like to create the group as a unit (each player discussing what they will play, how it fits into the group, RP hooks/connections, etc.) or each just make something up and meet for the first session? I'd been guessing start at level 1, but guess I should ask about that too

Sorry for so many questions, just curious what kind of group you were after

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    This sounds like something I would be interested in. I don't have much unlocked on Sarlona, so it would have to be a drow or 28-pointer (first life, obviously), but pretty much open other than that. Would you like to give more guidelines as to what you consider "light RP"? I could see that covering anything from "have a real name and maybe a bio" to "stay in character unless you really need to say something OOC". Also, had you given any thought to what kind of questing you want to do (run all quests in order, skip anything that's below level or not much fun, run on elite only, all optionals, speed runs, level all the way to cap, TR at 20, etc. - there are lots of possibilities). As for classes - do you prefer single class, multiclass but do it efficiently, play whatever you want no matter how unusual? And would you like to create the group as a unit (each player discussing what they will play, how it fits into the group, RP hooks/connections, etc.) or each just make something up and meet for the first session? I'd been guessing start at level 1, but guess I should ask about that too

Sorry for so many questions, just curious what kind of group you were after
    I'd like it if we had Character Names and perhaps a bit of a bio, staying in character is preferred but I won't get all upset if someone goes OOC sometimes. And the questing I would like to do would be all elites, However I don't mind running something on an easier difficulty so the group can level and go to more quests.

As for party make-up I'll be pretty relaxed with this too, I wouldn't want 6 caster based classes nor 6 Fighters, however if we have two people who want to be Clerics then we'll just live with that :]

If you didn't get this from above, I am not looking for super strict guidelines as to how this group should play the game, while I may start this static group it is by no means "My" static group, its belongs to the groups member's as a whole

OK, sounds good. Did you want to start tonight? How shall we find each other ingame? Post character names here?

Community Member

I think we should post our names here, however, I don't know if I can start even next weekend :[ but I would have no problems with you guys starting it and me catching for the first week or something :]

This sounds great. Do you still have openings?

Ok made a WF artie I am sitting in the tavern on the snowy side so we can start next week

I can start us a guild if people wish I am VIP

Bah cant edit messages my name is Toggles

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by chaosound View Post
    This sounds great. Do you still have openings?
    Yes we have 2 openings :]

Awesome, I'd like to claim one!
    I have a half-orc barbarian named Gnomecrush that just finished the Grotto.

OK, I've got Veniaris, drow sorceress, parked in the Wavecrest Tavern. Still not sure if a caster is really what I want to play, so if anyone else wanted to play one, feel free

Community Member

Ok I switched my build to a Drow Tempest/Warchanter just because it seems our group is a little light on the heals :]

chaosound you have been added to the list :]

Thanks.
    I can swap out to a cleric if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasheye View Post
    Ok I switched my build to a Drow Tempest/Warchanter just because it seems our group is a little light on the heals :]

:]
    Heh, actually my original plan was to make a bard (Virtuoso, CC-spec). If you'd prefer to go back to your more melee-focused tempest, I'd be only to happy to go with the bard instead. Might leave us lacking a "real" arcane, but maybe between the bard & artificer we can handle the job

All right, got the bard ready to go. Her name is Jynoxia, and I've still got the sorceror, so we can go with whichever works out best. Looking forward to meeting everyone

If you have any openings left in the group I would like to join, was thinking about making either a Druid for some extra heals or a WF Sorcerer for some more fire power.
    livil

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast