Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by khaeldar View Post
    The Satyr-like creature actually can be a Ghour, a very nasty Demon....maybe , maybe not.....
    Hmm pawn flute, bow, quiver and hanging out with dryads fits the Satyr stereotype pretty well i think.
    Looks pretty good too, although i'll have to agree about the face looking odd.

New Hampshire

Quote Originally Posted by Ovrad View Post
    Hmm harpies, nice. Some derpy looking Satyr (same guy that worked on half-elves?). ... and what is this woman doing on the left?! Is her wrist broken? O.o
    I actually think the Satyr looks pretty cool. That's a nasty looking snarl he's got going there.

As far as Harpies and clothes.... its just what we have to expect to keep the game in the "T" rating range. Unfortunate, but not unexpected. Nice job with the graphics though.

The thing that jumped out to me was the Gnoll. How crappy does the Gnoll look when compared to the newer graphics?
    Bogenbroom's DDO Wishlist.......Tolero's guide to actionable feedback
    Bogenbroom's legion... 83 characters, 3 accounts, and 1 irate wife.

Default Satyrs

Quote Originally Posted by xMund View Post
    Probably these guys
    I always thought Satyrs were supposed to be sheksy - this guy in the screenshot just looks, well, how can I put this? He looks like he's learning "at his own pace"

There is nothing like a bit of stress-free slaughter to wind down after a busy day...and cake, there must also be cake.

Very happy to see the Harpies!

My main character is named after the Father of the Harpy
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Click here to see our latest batch of screenshots from the Shadowfell Conspiracy!
    Thank you for taking the time to make these,
    it is obvious you care about the game.

"Could you find it within your heart to help a fellow sentient being?"

I am very distress over Proposal 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    sigh, I was afraid you would put clothes on the Harpies.
    I like most of the pictures but I agree that the harpies look strange. First of all a little bit anorexic and a bizarre love for colored clothes? If you fear that you show too much maybe cover them more with feathers.
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Default screw the screen shots, show us the bugs

screw the screen shots, show us the bugs, so we can see how much gets release anyway

The Church of the Sovereign Host

Those look beautiful. Looks like we will be adding satyrs and harpies to the mix. That seems interesting. The art looks fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12