Default is shadow of a doubt quest closed?

cannt get into it. entry window pops up - select elite- click enter - nothing happens
    "Player testers have done an excelent job and I really do appreciate the testing done by the players that report the issues which then get ignored ......."

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

You bought shadowfail?

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    cannt get into it. entry window pops up - select elite- click enter - nothing happens
    If you bought Shadowfell and its doing that, the instance might have broken. A ticket to a GM in game is supposed to get it fixed.
    The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.
    Dee Hock

Quote Originally Posted by Hirosue View Post
    I embarrassingly submitted a trouble ticket on this not two days ago. Turns out I hadn't bought Shadowfell, which I thought I had.

Menace of the Underdark does not get you into this quest.

As soon as I bought it online, put the key in at My Turbine, I relogged and was able to get in. This is probably the issue.
    Orien Characters
    Kierkan - Bladeforged 12/6/2 Shiradi Favored Soul/Wizard/Monk| Dragonnbaito - Half-Elf Legendary Dreadnought 12 Monk/6 Paladin/2 Fighter