Thread: Help please!

Community Member

Exclamation Help please!

I have only just downloaded DDO but im having problems logging in. Every time i go to put my user and pass in the the launcher it says "The user entered does not have a active DDO subscription" but i thought it was free to play? So i have no idea what i need to do to get this fixed.

Please help

Community Member

Hi,
    Perhaps you need to create a subscription first. Go to this link and fill out the form (you don't need to enter a credit card number ):

https://signup.ddo.com/ddo.php?ftui=...999_1371509947

You may need to check your email and validate your credentials before being able to log in, but not sure about that. Once the form is filled out, you should be able to get into the game with your user name & password

Community Member

I have just been to try do it but every time i go to put a user name in there is a error. It just says that a valid users name should have... Like i didn't write one in or something so i wont work =/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by OMFGBard View Post
    I have just been to try do it but every time i go to put a user name in there is a error. It just says that a valid users name should have... Like i didn't write one in or something so i wont work =/
    Maybe the user name you are trying is already taken, perhaps try something different and see if that works?

Or, maybe there is a certain requirement (like, "must have at least 1 capital letter and 2 numbers") or something silly like that.

Community Member

It should be the same as what you use to login to forum, no?
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester