Thread: WTS Cookies!!

Community Member

Default WTS Cookies!!

So these have been going from TR cache to TR cache for several lives now, but it seems like demand is about to shoot up so I figure it's a good time to unload them. I have:

11 white abishai (fireshield cold)
    1 Black Abishai (Remove Fear)
    3 Red Abishai (Protection from Fire)
    20 Green Abishai (Neutralize Poison)
    12 Blue Abishai (Blur)

6 Toven d'Cannith (Radiant Forcefield)
    8 Taken (???)

The Taken cookies say they do "something magical and Wondrous" (http://ddowiki.com/page/Taken_Cookie) they're known to transform the eater into a taken for a while, but I don't know if they do anything else, like say a potion of wonder would do.

I'm interested in plat and major mnemonics (1 major = 12k plat)

Anyway, no idea on what kind of value these have (especially considering upcoming Hunger Games) so post or PM offers and I'll accept the highest one I have at 6pm EST Thursday.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Community Member Book_O_Dragons's Avatar

15 major mnemonics for all those cookies besides the taken 1s.
    The worst problem on the DDO forums right now

Primary Server: Khyber ~~~ Officer in Knights of Kern

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    So these have been going from TR cache to TR cache for several lives now, but it seems like demand is about to shoot up so I figure it's a good time to unload them. I have:

11 white abishai (fireshield cold)
    1 Black Abishai (Remove Fear)
    3 Red Abishai (Protection from Fire)
    20 Green Abishai (Neutralize Poison)
    12 Blue Abishai (Blur)

6 Toven d'Cannith (Radiant Forcefield)
    8 Taken (???)

The Taken cookies say they do "something magical and Wondrous" (http://ddowiki.com/page/Taken_Cookie) they're known to transform the eater into a taken for a while, but I don't know if they do anything else, like say a potion of wonder would do.

I'm interested in plat and major mnemonics (1 major = 12k plat)

Anyway, no idea on what kind of value these have (especially considering upcoming Hunger Games) so post or PM offers and I'll accept the highest one I have at 6pm EST Thursday.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
    Hi buddy,

IIRC the taken cookies give you a +2 bonus to charisma which if i am not mistaken, stacks with everything.
    So they have value for sorcs and such.
    Not all that glitters is gold but if you strike gold on khyber you probably just smacked me.
    Goldnblood, Goldenoak Goldmooon, Goldsunn, Goldeni, Goldenflash, Goldenlich, Goldlit and Goodthings (he's different).

All colored abishai cookies took together give +2 to Cha/Wis/int.
    I'll give you 2 Raid Timer bybass if you want. PM if interested!

Hoss~

And, lol fawn, people should restock their cookie jar hehehehe.
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

Wow I thought I would get more interest than this. Can't be helped I guess. High bid is Book_O_Dragons for 15 majors (equivalent value 180,000 plat) with 15 hours to go.

Assuming no one beats that, seperate bids for the taken cookies will be accepted, if any are made.

Bergeau, I'm not interested in timer bypasses sorry, and I don't want to go through the trouble of re-selling them myself to get something I do want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytteri View Post
    Wow I thought I would get more interest than this. Can't be helped I guess. High bid is Book_O_Dragons for 15 majors (equivalent value 180,000 plat) with 15 hours to go.

Assuming no one beats that, seperate bids for the taken cookies will be accepted, if any are made.

Bergeau, I'm not interested in timer bypasses sorry, and I don't want to go through the trouble of re-selling them myself to get something I do want.
    All good
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

I really didn't expect to win I just threw out a crazy low number of mnemonics as a starting bid.
    I'll pay 2k for all the taken cookies. The wiki doesn't say anything about a charisma bonus but it does say that you change back on any attack severely limiting usefulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Book_O_Dragons View Post
    I really didn't expect to win I just threw out a crazy low number of mnemonics as a starting bid.
    I'll pay 2k for all the taken cookies. The wiki doesn't say anything about a charisma bonus but it does say that you change back on any attack severely limiting usefulness.
    The transformation is purely visual and a separate effect from the +2 cha. Attacking will end the visual effect but not the cha bonus.

My offer for the taken cookies is 12k (1.5k a piece). If this offer is acceptable plz mail them to blackart and I'll mail you back the plat. I'll be on Saturday night and will check my mail at that time.

Cheers
    Not all that glitters is gold but if you strike gold on khyber you probably just smacked me.
    Goldnblood, Goldenoak Goldmooon, Goldsunn, Goldeni, Goldenflash, Goldenlich, Goldlit and Goodthings (he's different).

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_wizards View Post
    The transformation is purely visual and a separate effect from the +2 cha. Attacking will end the visual effect but not the cha bonus.

My offer for the taken cookies is 12k (1.5k a piece). If this offer is acceptable plz mail them to blackart and I'll mail you back the plat. I'll be on Saturday night and will check my mail at that time.

Cheers
    I'll check this out if I have any.