Default Raid Timer Trade

A while back I created 4 ftp accounts to get the free gelatinous cube pet. At the time the accounts also got 500 free tp. So today I logged on to one and bought 3 raid timers and tried to mail them to my main character. It said "Item cannot be mailed". Both characters are from the same server, shouldn't this work? Is this wai? The timers are not bta or btc or even locked in the inventory.

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Quote Originally Posted by MalkavianX View Post
    A while back I created 4 ftp accounts to get the free gelatinous cube pet. At the time the accounts also got 500 free tp. So today I logged on to one and bought 3 raid timers and tried to mail them to my main character. It said "Item cannot be mailed". Both characters are from the same server, shouldn't this work? Is this wai? The timers are not bta or btc or even locked in the inventory.

Any ideas?
    I believe there was a safeguard put in place to prevent exactly what you're trying to do. To prevent players from making infinite free accounts with 500TP each and sending all the store items to one toon, free accounts were hit with a stipulation that they can't mail/sell store items (or something to that effect).

The system is working as intended from Turbine's standpoint and does prevent this sort of potential exploitable loophole.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen