Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by LeadHeros View Post
    I'm part of a small guild that just finished the pre-flagging quests for Vault of Night. There are 6 of us, a little too small to just go it alone. The few of us that have done this quest were in typical 'keep up and don't die' pugs a long time ago. We are level 9-12; somewhat undergeared, but eager to learn. This group typically runs on Monday at 9pm est; but with a few days warning could probably make most any day. Look for 'The Silver Dragon Kindred'. Thanks for this opportunity!!
    I have a rather chaotic week ahead of me, so I'm not sure when/if I'll be online in-game or not to actually run with you guys. But I'm pretty familiar with Von 5 & 6, so if I get some free time, I'll type up a thorough walk-through guide for you guys on the Adepts Forum.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Leader of The Ministry of Destruction
    Retired Player of DDO
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffmann View Post
    Let me concede and bow to your far superior social graces.....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cryohazard View Post
    But I'm pretty familiar with Von 5 & 6, so if I get some free time, I'll type up a thorough walk-through guide for you guys on the Adepts Forum.
    Feel free to copy/paste from this. I wrote it in May 2008, mind you (on my first day in a new job, too ) so some things I said in there might not be so relevant now but the layout of the quest and the objectives are still the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    I have a policy of not drinking anything that gets blocked by the wordfilter.
    T: Micron, Eversmile, Vs, Kreea, Reckluse | G: Wychcraft, Chuckling

Quote Originally Posted by Micron View Post
    Feel free to copy/paste from this. I wrote it in May 2008, mind you (on my first day in a new job, too ) so some things I said in there might not be so relevant now but the layout of the quest and the objectives are still the same.
    That's a good write up (guess I get to pike the forums now). The ddo wiki also has a good write up. Also, a quick update from me, I probably won't be in game until the weekend. I might try to run a raid workshop one evening if there's enough interest
    Thelanis:
    Retired Player of DDO

Community Member

I've had quite a few new players hitting my Abbots lately, and I have a standing offer to teach anyone in the channel the raid. I can dualbox scouts on norm, which means people can get to practise the puzzles of their choosing. You may not get to the point where you can complete tiles in 30 seconds, but roids is conceptually easy (even though in practice the puzzle can bug out), and ice is only slightly more difficult.

(Cryo loves the Abbot, Cryo loves it long time...)

I'm also on target to hit 20 on my TR sometime this weekend, and will be running a Titan to grab the favour. If there's enough interest, I could probably do it as a teaching run.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalone View Post
    (Cryo loves the Abbot, Cryo loves it long time...)
    I'd love it a longer time if you'd pull that danged quiver/bow for my ranger!

Anyway, I'm back in the game for a week or so. If people are interested, I'd be happy to spearhead some raid workshops in the evenings.
    Thelanis:
    Retired Player of DDO

Hello All,

I just joined up on the new site. Trying to get back into the game, took a few months break. Sheesh, it's awful how much you forget in so short a time. I'm going to try and get into the abbot raid on Saturday, and i would love to go through the new stuff if anyone wants to join me.

cya in game

Community Member

Welcome back

Actually...

They broke Abbot.

They also broke 20th list rewards.

Bet you're wishing you stayed away at this point
    I Cannith-craft (150 levels in all schools) for free on Thelanis if you provide all needed materials.
    Getting Past Traps without Trap Skills | Musical Musings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12