Default Party at the Stormreavers!

Seriously, could this guy be a bigger downer? Can you imagine trying to hang out with him? Or him throwing a party?

Guest #1 - Hey Stormreaver, you're out of ice.

Stormreaver - We...giants...are a forgetful and unreliable race. I was FOOLISH to think I could have a party. Now we have no ice. I will deSTROY US ALL!

Guest #1 - No, no, no, dude, relax. It's ok. It's just ice. Warm drinks are still good. We're having a good time. Hey, you're having a good time, right?

Guest #2 - Yeah, it's fun. The chips are a little stale though.

Stormreaver - In my youth the chips were...fresh. Fresh and crispy. Now, like all giant kind, they are stale and unwanted. I have no choice but TO KILL US ALL!

Guest #1 - No! It's cool. They're just chips.

Guest #3 - Hey Stormreaver, your toilet is backed up.

Stormreaver - I remember when toilets flowed like...

Guest #1 - **** this. I'm leaving.
    "Shut up and die like a wizard"

Quote Originally Posted by tralfaz81 View Post
    Seriously, could this guy be a bigger downer? Can you imagine trying to hang out with him? Or him throwing a party?

Stormreaver - We...giants...are a forgetful and unreliable race. I was FOOLISH to think I could have a party. Now we have no ice. I will deSTROY US ALL!

Guest #1 - No, no, no, dude, relax. It's ok. It's just ice. Warm drinks are still good. We're having a good time. Hey, you're having a good time, right?

Stormreaver - In my youth the chips were...fresh. Fresh and crispy. Now, like all giant kind, they are stale and unwanted. I have no choice but TO KILL US ALL!

LOL. Also reminds me of Debbie Downer from SNL.....the party was going great............well.................until the accident :P
    Abamf|Skwat|Baucas Thelanis - Renowned

Cool

What about Marvin the Manically Depressed Robot from Hitch Hikers Guide, him and Stormreaver now there's a party not to attend! Still can't understand why whenever my family see Marvin they shout in unison 'Mum your on telly!'
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

Community Member Thumbed_Servant's Avatar

Relax...he's on a bad trip...once the resurrection drugs wear off, he'll get....more chip....well less depressive anyway
    Last edited by Thumbed_Servant; 06-17-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Thumbed_Servant (to 3 cats ) I LOVE playing a healer (nannybot to the derisive folks)
    Leader: Order of Sunlit Rose on Argonnessen server
    Current active toons: Hildegarde 22 clr/ Pixsie 20 rog/ Muhther25 clr/ Sheolah 2-14 multi(rog/wiz)/ Heidie 2-7multi(rgr/clr)/ Grindhaus 23 ftr/ Slashira 20 ftr/ Commandur 11 clr

Community Member

LOL! This was great, hahah. After so many FoTs, I cant get his voice out my head and I read your whole post in his slow, dim witted voice.

AHAHHAHAHahhahhahha.... wait...

Lulz, Thanks for making my forum night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    LOL! This was great, hahah. After so many FoTs, I cant get his voice out my head and I read your whole post in his slow, dim witted voice.
    I've decided the Stormreavers dialog/hammy voice acting is like a 'it's so bad it's good' b-movie. It's a fun game to play in your head all day whenever something small goes wrong in life. Almost all the dialog follows the same pattern - thoughtful, reflective, angry, angry, ANGRY.

'There's no creamer for the coffee? At once time...creamer...was plentiful. Now...my coffee...is as black as my soul. I see no other course of action but to KILL US ALL!'

It keeps me amused at least :P
    "Shut up and die like a wizard"

Community Member

'There's no creamer for the coffee? At once time...creamer...was plentiful. Now...my coffee...is as black as my soul. I see no other course of action but to KILL US ALL!'
    I'm assuming that's what he thought when he wanted to have a little pick-me-up in the wilderness area. When he's had time to calm down in his inner sanctum, he goes like this:

I don't have cream for the coffee. I don't need cream for the coffee. Just pour it, shaman.