Community Member

Default Leveling a new character

So, I started working on this new character in another game, and it's a lot tougher than usual to level it.
    After almost a month of full time care, she's still level one.

She's a female human but all stats are abysmal, save for charisma.
    Here's a screenshot: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...89974506_o.jpg

Obviously, I will not be online much in the forseeable future, but I do not intend to stop playing ddo just yet.
    Take care everyone, and be prepared to hand over all the shiny new loot when I do get around to loading up the game.

-- Limmy

Quote Originally Posted by Limmie View Post
    So, I started working on this new character in another game, and it's a lot tougher than usual to level it.
    After almost a month of full time care, she's still level one.

She's a female human but all stats are abysmal, save for charisma.
    Here's a screenshot: http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...89974506_o.jpg

Obviously, I will not be online much in the forseeable future, but I do not intend to stop playing ddo just yet.
    Take care everyone, and be prepared to hand over all the shiny new loot when I do get around to loading up the game.

-- Limmy
    I am about to be in the same situation as you are and I;m so confused on how to set my plan for this new character in that other game

Good luck and I hear you
    Ghallanda - Legends of Ancient Greece

Gazbar

Thumbs up Perfect Design!

From a long time player in 'that other game' your character design is flawless and sooo very cute, obviously charisma is through the roof!! My personal experience,with lvl 23, 21 and 17, two male one female, human(sometimes debatable) characters is the rule is....THERE ARE NO RULES. These characters develop at their own highly individual rate and as their creator you can only sit back and enjoy the ride, always be there for them, offer advice and guidance when needed and love and kisses constantly. Be aware this game is lifelong but totally rewarding............wishing you all that you dream of and the best of luck in this new venture!!
    Never underestimate the power of Chocolate!
    Spiritfires, Spiritryder, Spiritbasher, Spirittanker, Spiritlite and Spiritwarper
    House Xorlarrin Sarlona

you dumped too much CON!

Will miss that horrendously ugly dwarf female you run around on....with the tangerine armpit hair that drags along the floors of Tor as she waddles and breathes heavy like a yak, trying to keep up.

gl Lim!

Ya, characters like these tend to take forever to level up. You want them to level up so they get the mobility feat, then once they do, you wish they didn't have it. XD Then you want them to hurry and level up so they get the speechcraft skill. Then you want them to hurry and level up so they can get greater mobility and be out adventuring more. Then they finally do, and you wish you'd kept them at level 1 or 2, when they were smelly and noisy but they constantly needed your attention.

These kinds of characters seem to level up slowly, but then a time comes when they level up too fast. Fortunately, you can usually keep leveling them up for the rest of your life.

P.S. get her this onesie (sp?):

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

The Hatchery

Now tell me, will you use xp pots on her? Maybe an Otto's Box later on? Did you choose a Destiny for her already?
    Ridero - Riderro - Rideros - Rideroz ---- <<pungent second chieftan of Trolls' Lair - Argonnessen>>