Community Member

Default I Think You Hit the -2 Loot Button instead

Seriously, can you double check? The loot has been extra crappy so I think you hit the -2 button instead of the +2 button. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FalseFlag View Post
    Seriously, can you double check? The loot has been extra crappy so I think you hit the -2 button instead of the +2 button. Thanks.
    Delete that alt with bad rolls. You obviously got hit with the -10 loot bug that you get stuck with upon creation of that alt.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Delete that alt with bad rolls. You obviously got hit with the -10 loot bug that you get stuck with upon creation of that alt.
    Is there also a bug where you keep pulling raid loot for your alts, on all your toons?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeebaNeighba View Post
    Is there also a bug where you keep pulling raid loot for your alts, on all your toons?
    quite possible, only ran 3 raids (shroud, von5-6, and citw) with my bladeforge and he pulled nice stuff from both, had 2 large scales, plus shards for almost all my tiers on my first run of shroud, and in von6 I pulled a sword of shadow on his first run. and we all know the terrible rates of citw so even with his luck he didnt have much of a chance there.

The bonus works
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    and we all know the terrible rates of citw so even with his luck he didnt have much of a chance there.
    actually this is where I'm mainly running into the problem. Pull 2 pinions in about 7 runs on my bard that I want on my fvs, pull the twilight I want for my bard on my fvs instead...

ive found that i have been getting terrible loot with the medium gems of fortune.

i wont run a raid with one of those running now.
    Real join date: Update 7

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Is this a joke? I mean, normally it would be but this is Turbine... and AC.... and I have a friend's account I dual box with sometimes that really pulls 3x more named loot than any of my characters do.

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    Is this a joke? I mean, normally it would be but this is Turbine... and AC.... and I have a friend's account I dual box with sometimes that really pulls 3x more named loot than any of my characters do.
    Wi flag is real.

Fortunately, it's quite easy to test though. Go to korthos and start any level 1 quest with chest loot. If you pull level 2 AND level 3 loot then you're fine. If you pull only level 1 or no level loot, then YOU ARE WI FLAGGED. You need to test this out about 24 times on different chests, to get enough statistical power, since there is variability. However, most of the time you can tell right away when you get higher level loot.

Community Member

Loot boost is working. I pulled a +4 int tome in high road wilderness running a +2 gem. It can be done with a +1 gem as well, but I intend to push up to 29 later running the chain on hard after I ransack the wilderness.

I got a couple +6 caster sticks as well but no fancy prefaces or suffices yet
    Last edited by Katie_Seaglen; 06-15-2013 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicMew View Post
    Wi flag is real.

Fortunately, it's quite easy to test though. Go to korthos and start any level 1 quest with chest loot. If you pull level 2 AND level 3 loot then you're fine. If you pull only level 1 or no level loot, then YOU ARE WI FLAGGED. You need to test this out about 24 times on different chests, to get enough statistical power, since there is variability. However, most of the time you can tell right away when you get higher level loot.
    I believe this happens as well as the opposite. My wizard doesn't pull _anything_. I have to buy all his stuff or get it on other characters, or get lucky and win something that someone puts up for roll.

My Druid pulls at least 2 coms, and regularly pulls end loot from CiTW. My wizard has run it just as many times and hasn't pulled so much as a com.

My Ranger like my wizard pulls nothing. He's run ToD a zillion times and has not only never pulled the ring he needs, he's never pulled any ring at all. My Druid gets a ring every 4-5 runs.

Some characters just get shafted for loot. My druid has a gold horseshoe up the wazoo.