I am considering reconfiguring my presently 20 FvS into a 18 FvS / 2 Pal for max saves. I expect to still easily solo EH quests so my main concern is playing the healer in full groups on harder EE quests and in (often shortmanned) raids.
I am considering the following:
- Dump STR, WIS, DEX and INT, Medium CON, High CHA (for SP and saves)
- Quick, Emp Heal, Emp, Max, Tough, Epic Tough, MT, IMT, EMT and Enlarge. The latter might be untraditional but I find it very valuable when being the only healer on a raid (CitW or in particular FoT).
- EA as main destiny (Renewal, Avenging Light, Rebuke (great on raids), Divine Wrath, +10% SP, CHA etc).
- Twists when doing easy stuff or soloing - definitely Energy Burst but uncertain what else I will be taking.
Twist when doing harder stuff is where I am less certain.
- +6 fort save and nofail on a 1 is nice if there are serious fort save effects.
- +6 will save and nofail on a 1 is extremely nice if there are serios will save effects - mostly holds, dances and stuns.
- +40% exceptional fortification is great against melee damage. I wish I could cover that in some other way.
- Cocoon is superb for healing others and oneself.
- Energy Sheath with +50% energy absorb is great if a particular type of elemental damage is the main concern.
That no less than 5 twists though. Maybe if I was paying more attention I would know which quests/raids to take which of those, hmm.
Any advice, ideas or suggestions are most welcome.