Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Community Member spyyder976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    592

    Default One Free Augment this week in store-can't find it!

    It won't let me use the code for the one free augment on any of the augments listed of any size. Is there some other kind of augment that isn't showing from the search?

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyyder976 View Post
    It won't let me use the code for the one free augment on any of the augments listed of any size. Is there some other kind of augment that isn't showing from the search?
    I think the free augment only means the new augments(Blue,Yellow,Red,Colourless) not the sized guild ones. I could get a blue lvl24 augment for free with the code.

  3. #3
    Community Manager Cordovan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Boston Area, MA
    Posts
    15,821

    Default

    Correct, this coupon is for new item augments, not the old guild augments.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!



  4. #4
    Community Member Arnhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO, USA
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Oh cool... What's the code, please?
    There is no free lunch.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Oh cool... What's the code, please?
    AUGM01

    And free coupons can always be found at: http://www.ddo.com/en/store
    TPICKRELL forum identity still broken, 15 weeks and counting... So yet another throw away Forum identity

  6. #6
    Community Member Arnhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO, USA
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Thank you, Grubbby. I've bookmarked that page for future reference. You rock!
    There is no free lunch.

  7. #7
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    And tomorrow, 100 deathblock augments will be on the auction house for a million plat each.

  8. #8
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    And tomorrow, 100 deathblock augments will be on the auction house for a million plat each.
    How would that work ?

  9. #9
    Community Member Arnhelm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO, USA
    Posts
    2,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    And tomorrow, 100 deathblock augments will be on the auction house for a million plat each.
    Afaik, items bought from the DDO Store are BtA if not BtC.
    There is no free lunch.

  10. #10
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Afaik, items bought from the DDO Store are BtA if not BtC.
    Honestly i didn't look at the one i got and can't check now. Anyway that was meant to be a joke (sort of).

  11. #11
    Community Member Fedora1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    Honestly i didn't look at the one i got and can't check now. Anyway that was meant to be a joke (sort of).
    I thought the exact same thing (flooding the market that is) but I can confirm they are BTA.

  12. #12
    Community Member brian14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Afaik, items bought from the DDO Store are BtA if not BtC.
    There are some exceptions; Box of Chocolates is unbound, or at least was when Turbine issued free coupon for it, and exactly what FestusHood said happened. I got my free Box of Chocolates and bought another one with plat.

    But only a couple store items were ever unbound.
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

    "Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    And tomorrow, 100 deathblock augments will be on the auction house for a million plat each.
    Or Striding 30%

  14. #14
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brian14 View Post
    There are some exceptions; Box of Chocolates is unbound, or at least was when Turbine issued free coupon for it, and exactly what FestusHood said happened. I got my free Box of Chocolates and bought another one with plat.

    But only a couple store items were ever unbound.
    I bought a bunch of those thingamajigs that let you run the ice games in eveningstar on the auction house. They were a freebie that was unbound.

  15. #15
    Community Member spyyder976's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandir View Post
    I think the free augment only means the new augments(Blue,Yellow,Red,Colourless) not the sized guild ones. I could get a blue lvl24 augment for free with the code.
    I'll look again, but searching earlier only showed all the different sized ones.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload