Community Member

Default Augment Bags need a sort or search function

So bags went on sale this week, so I picked up an augment bag. And discovered they have neither an auto-sort function like collectible bags, nor a search function like ingredient bags. Once I have more than a dozen or so different augments in there, it's going to be a real pain to find the one I'm looking for.

I'm a little flabbergasted they didn't bother to put a search bar in them to begin with.

Euro-Founder and Keeper Refugee Dexraven's Avatar

they need to make them BTA and bigger

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Urgforum View Post
    So bags went on sale this week, so I picked up an augment bag. And discovered they have neither an auto-sort function like collectible bags, nor a search function like ingredient bags. Once I have more than a dozen or so different augments in there, it's going to be a real pain to find the one I'm looking for.

I'm a little flabbergasted they didn't bother to put a search bar in them to begin with.
    this !

I also bought an augbag since no tiny free ones are available in game ... arghhh
    just to find out it is BTC (already knew this would be) this is the main reason I have NEVER bought any bags before. I mean come on I pay for it at least let is be tradeble amongst my own chars !

ontop of that theres no search bar ???? and indeed a sort by color like the collectable's sort by collecter would be the least I had expected

truely I won't ever buy any bags in the future if this is not fixed !

Keep up the good work devs, its still the best game out there

Quote Originally Posted by Dexraven View Post
    they need to make them BTA and bigger
    YES please!

read a dev saying something abt looking into it.. but.. i guess it was just a look O.o

Yes, bta, bigger and with a sorting system. Oh well, all bags need to be BTA. And ingredientes bags need the sorting thing too.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.