Community Member

Default Dragonmark of... Finding??

So I (finally) gained a level and ... low and behold, I can take the least dragonmark of ..
    ...wait what? Finding??

I had to double check my memory and the wiki. I do not recall half-elves ever getting that dragonmark, and only human and half-orc are only listed as required races for it on the wiki.

So now my question is... is this WAI, and were there other changes that may have been overlooked...?
    Last edited by aeroplanefly; 06-13-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeroplanefly View Post
    So I (finally) gained a level and ... low and behold, I can take the least dragonmark of ..
    ...wait what? Finding??

I had to double check my memory and the wiki. I do not recall half-elves ever getting that dragonmark, and only human and half-orc are only listed as required races for it on the wiki.

So now my question is... is this WAI, and were there other changes that may have been overlooked...?
    I saw it and grabbed it during my Free LR. When I went through the motions of levelling and got to the enhancement screen, I couldn't update it via enhancements, it only had Storm line, and that was "red" out. So, now I've got to go to fred and get a feat change..or use my +20LR
    to be filled in....

Community Member

I noticed while LRing my drow arty that the elf dmark of shadow was open to me. didn't grab it simply b/c I know the drow enhancement tree doesn't include any dmark enhancements. I'm gonna venture to say this is a bug for both half elves and drow, possibly more races as well.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Boombastic View Post
    I noticed while LRing my drow arty that the elf dmark of shadow was open to me. didn't grab it simply b/c I know the drow enhancement tree doesn't include any dmark enhancements. I'm gonna venture to say this is a bug for both half elves and drow, possibly more races as well.
    That is a lost dragonmark. They mite decide to bring into ddo since only a lich in one has it and it's not active.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Acid_burn View Post
    That is a lost dragonmark. They mite decide to bring into ddo since only a lich in one has it and it's not active.
    youre thinking of the dragonmark of death www.eberron.wikia.com/wiki/Mark_of_Death the dragonmark of shadow is House Phairlans dragonmark and is available to regular elves, but not to drow.

Quote Originally Posted by aeroplanefly View Post
    ...wait what? Finding??

Well since this still hasn't had a reply...

Will Half Elf Enhancements get the ability to use Dragonmark of Finding AKA Tharashk Dragonmark or is it a bug that half elves can select it as a feat? Or can they select it as a feat but not enhancement it to make it useful? There is nothing about this in the known issues last I checked.

Super annoying when odd stuff which may or may not be a bug gets posted and the devs completely ignore it. Like this.
    Official Wearer of Purple Proud Member of Renowned Not Afraid to PUG
    Main: Janisis - Completionist currently Shiradi Tank. Alts: Janarch: Someday Divine Archer, Byeshk: Someday Swashbuckle Thrower (or not - alt damage interrupts daze effects )
    Long Live Cult of the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Janisis View Post
    Well since this still hasn't had a reply...

Will Half Elf Enhancements get the ability to use Dragonmark of Finding AKA Tharashk Dragonmark or is it a bug that half elves can select it as a feat? Or can they select it as a feat but not enhancement it to make it useful? There is nothing about this in the known issues last I checked.

Super annoying when odd stuff which may or may not be a bug gets posted and the devs completely ignore it. Like this.
    Its a bug

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE