Community Member

Default Folder/tabs for permanent items from DDO Store

Can we get either a folder (preferably unlimited in size) or additional inventory tabs for holding special permanent items from the DDO store?

I am talking about items like Ice Skates, Cosmetic Gear Kits, etcetera. To be honest now those are the main things for me to buy as I have upgraded my Shared Bank to 80, I have 40 character slots, all my primary characters have +4 ultimate tomes read, max bank and inventory slots, I have all huge bags for gems and ingredients, ...

All I really buy anymore with my TP is pets and/cosmetics. And while I have considered pets because they have their own storage area, I am unable to justify buying cosmetic armor/robe/outfit kits when they take up inventory slots forever.

Please add special storage for items like the Owlbear, Panther, Boston Memorial Ribbon, Ice Skates, Spider Mask, Gear Cosmetics, ... I do not know about others but I have actually refused to buy many items just because I need my inventory and bank storage for items carried into quests and treasure found in quests.

Quote Originally Posted by TalieNeEllyll View Post
    Please add special storage for items like the Owlbear, Panther
    We already have storage for this in the form of hireling folders. Granted you have to pull it out when you want to summon it.
    Ryiah | Raeyah | Reikara
    Toy Soldiers

Community Member

Thank you for the suggestion about what to do with the Owlbear and the Panther.

It still leaves what to do about many other items. I would really be tempted to buy many of the cosmetic packages if I had someplace to put them. At present though they would take up a couple of tabs. Who is willing to reduce their inventory by that much? Certainly not me.

I do not know but suspect most of the packages are bound to character, so you cannot even push them off on a mule.

If Turbine released the Bank Expansion Pack, I would buy it.

The current system is no longer relevant. We play in a BTC game and have a BTA banking system.
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”