Founder

Default does caparison drop in normal?

looking for both a planar focus of prowess and a caparison and I have a character that can run the Deal & Demon quest fairly easily on epic normal. I figured the named items have a fairly low drop rate but have ransacked the chests 3 times now without seeing any of the named items.

have searched through the forums and wiki and haven't seen any comments about huge differences in drop rates between the quest levels, so thought I would ask:

- are the odds to pull the named items substantially better on epic hard? I doubt I could run epic elite but could probably handle hard. but if the odds are not drastically better, I figured I had greater overall odds running normal 8 times @ 10 minutes / run than trying to get through 8 runs on hard which would take me a lot longer.

- have people pulled either of these items on normal? so many quests have their little quirks about items dropping on one quest level but not on others, or at least seem to have drop rates out of line with what would be expected.

appreciate any help with this

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    looking for both a planar focus of prowess and a caparison and I have a character that can run the Deal & Demon quest fairly easily on epic normal. I figured the named items have a fairly low drop rate but have ransacked the chests 3 times now without seeing any of the named items.

have searched through the forums and wiki and haven't seen any comments about huge differences in drop rates between the quest levels, so thought I would ask:

- are the odds to pull the named items substantially better on epic hard? I doubt I could run epic elite but could probably handle hard. but if the odds are not drastically better, I figured I had greater overall odds running normal 8 times @ 10 minutes / run than trying to get through 8 runs on hard which would take me a lot longer.

- have people pulled either of these items on normal? so many quests have their little quirks about items dropping on one quest level but not on others, or at least seem to have drop rates out of line with what would be expected.

appreciate any help with this
    yep dropped for me yesterday on normal, sold it in the AH.

Ent
    Impi! wo 'nans' impi iyeza
    Obani bengathinta amabhubesi?