Community Member

Default Gianthold Tor bug?

I did Return to Gianthold:Madstone Crater; Return to Gianthold:Prison of the Planes & Return to Gianthold:A Cabal for One. I turned in quests then spoke to Draznok, the Phoros. Phoros wouldn't advance my quest. The other 2 guys with me got Gianthold Tor.

Has anyone run into this bug? I filed a bugrep but it'll probably take a while for Turbine to get around to my bug.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by infael View Post
    I did Return to Gianthold:Madstone Crater; Return to Gianthold:Prison of the Planes & Return to Gianthold:A Cabal for One. I turned in quests then spoke to Draznok, the Phoros. Phoros wouldn't advance my quest. The other 2 guys with me got Gianthold Tor.

Has anyone run into this bug? I filed a bugrep but it'll probably take a while for Turbine to get around to my bug.
    My guess is that you forgot to talk to the giant, Draznok ar'Athad first, you have to talk to him first to start the actual chain before running the 3 quests.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    My guess is that you forgot to talk to the giant, Draznok ar'Athad first, you have to talk to him first to start the actual chain before running the 3 quests.
    Or run the quests, don't turn them in. Talk to Draz, turn in the quests, then talk to Draz and get tor. This works as well.