Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlock View Post
    Without the benefit of a time machine, that's not going to happen.
    Exactly my point.

I don't agree with your comparison, a closer one would be:
    You Heroic TR and you lose all of your Heroic XP, you gain a Heroic Past Life Feat.
    Except when you Heroic TR, you don't lose ALL the XP you've ever earned, you only lose the XP associated with your current "active" life.

the cost is "reasonable".
    No, it's not reasonable at all to punish people who put more effort in by taking away 11 times as much XP as someone who only did 1 destiny.

Yeah, you can't be genuinely naive enough to actually believe that though, do you? A company has a desire to lose it's customers, it's revenue and be forced to dismiss all it's employees? You know many companies who work that way?

I see it that they are trying to add something to game to help it attract more players, by making some of the systems more transparent in the case of the enhancements, and adding additional playability to the end-game in the Epic TRing.

Now they haven't got either of these systems perfect from what I've seen and I've spent a lot of time looking, but neither are they a million miles from the mark. People actually asking them to abandon however many man-years of design and development in the new enhancements are kidding themselves. It's a lot easier to pull it back on-track with some straight forward changes that make it interesting and fun again, while actually adding more build variety. The Epic TRing just needs to leave Heroic TRing alone and make it clear Epic TRing is optional. Being able to Epic TR into a level 15 (+advantage ranks) of an Iconic is a nice idea that I don't anyone else had thought of, so lets give them credit for that. Gaining Epic Destiny Past Life Feats, Iconic Hero Past Life Feats and Epic Completionist Feats are also good options - so long as they are all auto-granted Feats and they revise the current Completionist Feat to be auto-granted too.

What they can't afford to do in a competitive marketplace is say that nothing will ever change and only cater for the same closed player base, which will inevitably shrink through natural causes over time.
    No one is saying nothing should ever change. They are killing some of the main appeal to the game though by practically enforcing cookie cutter builds and removing the "freedom" we had with the new enhancement pass and now add this. Sure they may be trying to invigorate the game by trying to attract new players but wowifying the game will not help it. There are other games that do this better and are better looking.

By all mean some of these changes are interesting but how they have implemented it is god awful. You will not convince me they had no idea they wanted to go this route with epic destinies and they let people max out destinies with no warnings what so ever.

Really for people that have one or 2 maxed destines and not many levels in the other destinies this is meh but okay, for the rest of us we are being screwed over hard and fast.

Basically there's no point in doing any epics right now for destiny levels unless you haven't run any yet. It is basically them wiping all our maxed out destines with no reward. Please do not tell me the extra ranks on TRing are anything of value. One to 11 on a 3rd life is not that hard or particularly long to do.

For the new person it's woohoo I will max out one destiny while leveling to 28, bond that destiny via epic destiny TR and do another life rinse and repeat no harm no foul.

For the player that likes to TR often and juggles their time between TRing and running epics and has been doing this it is a huge huge fail we lose all our maxed destinies for NOTHING as we couldn't bond them in the first place.

It is like changing how completionist works, after the fact that a large amount of the players base has achieved it, and making them lose it by removing previous lives they have done and saying, to bad so sorry regrind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by moops View Post
    Holt sh*it.

You really are trying to get people to quit DDO.

Were you thinking that all of us not playing atm because we are waiting to see enhancement pass before putting more time into an alt, would come back and hurry up and TR?

This is just crazy. My cleric is borked, but has max Destiny xp ( mind you, not ground out in Rusted Blades..but actually leading raids. running quests and pugging ) And I am going to lose all this if I wait to TR til I see the new Alpha and system?

I think I'll just keep taking a break.
    OK, I was going to step in here and note that, compared to how Turbine has systematically and intentionally borked my cleric from Day 1 of MotU all the way through the enhancement pass alpha, this design actually looks pretty good. Now, you have sorta stolen my thunder.

Although, the fact is, compared to how Turbine has systematically and intentionally borked my cleric from Day 1 of MotU all the way through the enhancement pass alpha, this design actually does look pretty good.

Having said that, my cleric has all the Epic Destinies capped out, and if Turbine believes that I would ever ditch that enormous amount of XP to TR under this system, they are absolutely...mistaken.

I do want to thank Turbine, however. I used to play this game a fair amount, and spend money in the process. I still log on for about an hour a day to goof off, but the vast majority of the Turbine related entertainment I now receive is free, obtained simply by reading the forums to see what inane move you guys are planning to make next.

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Giving up ED XP is not acceptable for ANYTHING.

Keep up with this foolishness and many will never TR again.

You do not understand your players and you game if you think otherwise.

This is an Xbox level mistake.
    Yes, you are angry, but you need to come to grips with WHY you are angry.

You come to troll, but the simple fact is that Turbine simply has you out gunned. They clearly are capable of trolling their customers at a far higher level than you could ever hope to troll them. Game over (pun intended). Tip your hat, and admit when you are beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathic View Post
    you need to be able to apply exp to a destiny you are no currentlyt utilizing. period.
    I cannot stress how key this is, and should have been implemented from the beginning.

The system* currently chases you away from cutting edge and fun content, and into low level eye-bleeding farming because you can't run a typical ee quest on a sorc, geared as a sorc, but in the LD destiny.

Like really?

*You guys assumed the destiny system in the same way you did TRing, except it's not the same. For a barb life on a primarily caster character, it's not a huge deal. You are what you are from the gate: a barb. You play the entire life out as one.

But for destiny's, you're a split character. Some kind of melee but with fireballs, yet you don't have the DCs or the to hit for up to date content, and you're left scratching your head as you trudge back to lvl 21 quests on your decked out caster and realize that you can't farm for your top gear AND exp at the same time, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by GermanicusMaximus View Post
    OK, I was going to step in here and note that, compared to how Turbine has systematically and intentionally borked my cleric from Day 1 of MotU all the way through the enhancement pass alpha, this design actually looks pretty good. Now, you have sorta stolen my thunder.

Although, the fact is, compared to how Turbine has systematically and intentionally borked my cleric from Day 1 of MotU all the way through the enhancement pass alpha, this design actually does look pretty good.

Having said that, my cleric has all the Epic Destinies capped out, and if Turbine believes that I would ever ditch that enormous amount of XP to TR under this system, they are absolutely...mistaken.

I do want to thank Turbine, however. I used to play this game a fair amount, and spend money in the process. I still log on for about an hour a day to goof off, but the vast majority of the Turbine related entertainment I now receive is free, obtained simply by reading the forums to see what inane move you guys are planning to make next.

You come to troll, but the simple fact is that Turbine simply has you out gunned. They clearly are capable of trolling their customers at a far higher level than you could ever hope to troll them. Game over (pun intended). Tip your hat, and admit when you are beaten.

The bunny wins

Quote Originally Posted by GermanicusMaximus View Post

I'm not angry at all, I'm just blunt. I actually find this quite amusing as just when I though Turbine couldn't have any worse ideas they pull this out of a random orifice.

And I've not yet begun to Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    I am excited to start sharing our plans for the future of the Reincarnation system! Later this year (targeting Update 20) we look forward to introducing two new TR destinations, Epic Destiny True Reincarnation and Iconic True Reincarnation. We’ve got some minor improvements involving Lesser and Greater Reincarnation in store, as well.

We’ve seen a number of questions and discussions about TR, Iconics, and the TR / end-game gap. For the expansion pack, we are focused on ensuring that the new races are fun and playable, the content is fun and beautiful, and that the enhancement system changes launch as expected! With that, we plan to build out the TR system later in the year. The team is also taking the time to get your early feedback as the designers and engineers lock down feature plans. - How does this fit (or change) your playstyle? Read on for details, then let us know!

A few goals for Epic Destiny TR:

• Extend Reincarnation system to allow for 38-point builds
    • Include Epic Destinies in the TR cycle (with Epic Destiny Past Life Feats)
    • Reward you for additional investment in Epic Destinies (with starting ranks after TR)
    • Adjust the XP curve in Epic levels for multi-life TR to avoid the dramatic escalating grind
    • Include Iconics in the TR cycle (with Iconic Past Life Feats)
    • Allow you to TR into and out of Iconics (if you own Iconics)

How does this system look in practice?

Heroic True Reincarnation

• Heroic TR remains primarily unchanged at level 20 or above
    • Grants a Class Past Life Feat that can stack up to 3x
    • Adds 2 build points up to a 36 point build
    • Benefits from the Epic Advantage if you earn Epic Destinies before TR (below)

Epic Destiny True Reincarnation

• Can be taken at Level Cap (Level 28 with Shadowfell Conspiracy)
    • Grants an Epic Destiny Past Life Feat
      • Feat based on active, maximized Epic Destiny

• Karmic Bond -The active ED’s experience is now bonded through each ED True Reincarnation going forward
    • Grants a Class Past Life Feat (same as Heroic TR)
    • You must have a maximized, non-bonded ED to complete this TR
    • Adds 2 build points up to a 38 point build

Epic Advantage

With any type of True Reincarnation, all Epic Destiny Levels earned will give you an advantage when you rebuild your character, by converting Destiny Levels into Heroic Ranks. Every level of Epic Destiny you have earned will count toward ranks earned for your next life. (Epic Destinies will not carry over to your next life, except those destinies that you have bonded in previous lives with ED TR.)

Iconic True Reincarnation

That’s right; Iconics will have their own form of True Reincarnation, earning their own unique set of past-life feats. You will also be able to TR from any character into an Iconic, which begins at level 15, like normal. Epic Advantage also works on both ends, as well, transferring ED XP earned in your Iconic life, and, if you TR into an Iconic, adding XP on top of your level 15 starting XP.Can be taken at Level Cap (Level 28 with Shadowfell Conspiracy)

• Grants an Iconic Past Life Feat that can stack up to 3x
    • Adds 2 build points up a 36 point build
    • Earns ranks from Epic Advantage

What else?

Here are some changes we’re currently exploring:

• Reincarnation cooldown timer reduced to 3 days.
    • Reincarnation XP curves smoothed to ease penalties for multiple lives.
    • Lesser Reincarnation will allow a Heroic character to reincarnate as a Champion. Greater Reincarnation will no longer be sold, in favor of an improved Lesser Reincarnation.
    • Iconic characters will be able to Lesser Reincarnate

We are eager to begin production on this system and appreciate the many players that are eager to see us fulfill the end game potential that the TR system presents. With these changes we are also keeping a long-term view for TR, such as how to expand the Epic Destiny system and continue to support level cap growth in the future.

Our sincere intentions are to provide these features to you, and the DDO community at large. We invite you response to these details and thank you for your support and fortitude while we roll these changes out in support of this year’s expansion pack. The team is thrilled that DDO continues to grow, innovate, and provide a great D&D experience.
    So part of the aspect of TR is to get a group of friends and tr together, how will extra xp/ranks from ed's help make this start anywhere possible?

bad idea to include ED... no one wants to redo that. you would have to make the reward crazy powerful and hence gamebraking. what feat would tempt someone who has all destinies completed to do this?

tr into an ikconic and then get stuck unable to tr afterwards? more info is needed.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Glin View Post
    Epic Destiny True Reincarnation

• Karmic Bond -The active ED’s experience is now bonded through each ED True Reincarnation going forward
    • You must have a maximized, non-bonded ED to complete this TR
    Let me provide a more specific alternate suggestion:

Epic Destiny True Reincarnation, version 2.0

• You must have a maximized ED to complete this TR

• Destiny XP is reset to zero for the active, maximized Epic Destiny
      • Other Destinies are not affected

Default I logged in just to respond

I have four characters who are on their second life: a 24 monk, 25 ranger, 25 rogue, and 15 cleric. All the rest of my characters are first life: 23 bard, 20 barbarian, 21 wizard (22 banked), 25 druid, 20 artificer, 14 fighter, 20 human (12 fighter/7 monk/1 rogue), and 14 half-orc (7 rogue/6 monk/1 fighter).

The monk, rogue, and druid have either 4/1/1 (monk) or 4/2/1 twists. I was working on epic destiny exp on my ranger, but frankly without being in Shiradi the ranger is just not very competitive at 25 and not very much fun. The cleric got TR'd a bit earlier than I would have liked, but I made a promise to a friend to TR her with one of his characters and I kept that promise.

So, if you are going to take away all my epic destiny experience just because I heroic TR, then I am not going to heroic TR and will eventually quit. I like TR'ing once in a while. The "epic advantage" is not much of an advantage because I *like* the low levels. I like running Korthos again once in a while. I also like being at high level and working on epic gear while there. I have been trying to get a second epic midnight greetings for my rogue and have the 43 epic dungeon tokens to prove it.

I've been VIP for the three years I have been playing. I am in the process of saving for a new computer for myself and then I intend to get one for my wife - so she can start playing the game, too. Screw up the TR'ing like you're discussing and that will not happen. I want the ability to TR and start at level one with her. I do not want the "gift" of starting at level 11 just because I was playing before she was.

No way in hell am I going to do any destiny farming on any of my characters if you release this system in the state you are discussing. It was an exceptionally mind-numbingly boring grind the first 3 times. My friend opted for the approach of "do a TR, get an ED or 2 done, then TR again". Even for him, you'll kill TR'ing because that was kind of the icing on the cake for him: eventually get all the destinies done without having spent tons of time at cap like I did.

To sum up: Bad idea. Implement and *I*. WILL. WALK. AWAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Piloto View Post
    Thanks for all the responses so far everyone. The team will try to address the details as best we can this early in development. Here are a few more clarifications as we’re reviewing your comments:

• Our intention is that players will be able to earn or buy Epic Destiny TR hearts of wood.
    • We’ll continue to add more epic level content so that players have a variety of paths for leveling.
    • To engage with Epic Destiny TR, you don’t have to have all destinies maxed out. Character level 28 + one maxed destiny is when you can bond your first destiny.
    • We are revisiting XP curves in not only the Heroic levels but also the Epic levels. This would make leveling (and ultimately bonding) a Destiny a faster process compared to the current pace.
    • True Reincarnation has always been about giving up your current life in exchange for increased power in your next life. We are early enough in the design work that we want to also hear ideas from players on what types of destiny feats they’d like to see in their next life in exchange for reincarnating their destinies.

We are also making balance changes to compensate for the fact that the system goes into higher levels, and we expect that parts of the design summary will seem less harsh once these details are better understood. We’ll be reading discussion in this thread and will continue to post here with more details as we go (such as details regarding Fate Points, Completionist, and the exact effects of turning in your Epic Destiny xp on your new life).
    1. Epic TR should reset to level 20 - not to some low level. Leave Heroic TR redoing level 1-20 and let Epic TR redo 20+
    2. Make all unlocked EDs still unlocked after an Epic TR just with no xp in them.
    3. Make all twist points remain after an Epic TR (only gaining additional twist points when you go beyond what you had before)

This means that you can redo the ED you actually want to use on any given ETR and actually remain max level for a while without having to unrealistically regrind a load of twists and/or regrind to traverse the spheres.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilkofDrasnia View Post
    Basically there's no point in doing any epics right now for destiny levels unless you haven't run any yet. It is basically them wiping all our maxed out destines with no reward. Please do not tell me the extra ranks on TRing are anything of value. One to 11 on a 3rd life is not that hard or particularly long to do.
    /agree

By posting this, you basically just told EVERY player in the game, that is working on ED's that they are now wasting their time, and they are going to stop playing. Anytime you implement a change that makes players stop playing, you run the risk they are going to wander off and find something else to do.

Scholar Of Adventure & Hero Missing_Minds's Avatar

• True Reincarnation has always been about giving up your current life in exchange for increased power in your next life. We are early enough in the design work that we want to also hear ideas from players on what types of destiny feats they’d like to see in their next life in exchange for reincarnating their destinies.
    And yet the current system in place is one that does not remove ED XP. THAT IS THE ISSUE! You will sell less from the store, NOT more. Sales of wood will drop, and that does not do well for the bottom line. And yes, i did read taht "it will be applied to the next life" AFTER you've done the XP curve pass as you are applying RANKS not XP.

Going from 20 to 25 right now only maxes out 1 ED and a good chunk of a second.

YOU ARE GOING TO SCREW OVER EVERYONE THAT ALREADY MAXED IT OUT. Add in a few other choice comments for this being bent over process. The power "gained" from one life to the next is NOTHING compared to how much is going to be lost in this mess.

The only people that this will help are people brand new to epics. Everyone who has been playing epics right now is going to be hurt by this. Who the frack thought of this torturous design? JWB? If so tell him to f'off and take his degree with him. We do NOT need physiological torturer in this game just so he can get his jolly rocks off.

http://cheezburger.com/7562537216
    Last edited by Missing_Minds; 06-12-2013 at 07:52 PM.

Default Unless i read it wrong, my take on it.

im near the end of my ED grind. I need 3 more fate points for my last twist. there is no way in Hell I am leveling through other destinies on my barb again. I actually feel like I am working and completely zombified when I grind Rusted Blades. I know I don't have to do it that way, but we all know its the fastest and easiest way to ED grind and I want it over with last week. I dread having to do the same thing on my other characters. I was willing to accept that I would have to do earn it to be able to twist something from another destiny, but you don't see a difference in dps on a barb until you level through Exalted Angel. ED levels should not be lost and not have to re-level again.

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    The Stormreach Campaign
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

Quote Originally Posted by SilkofDrasnia View Post
    Please do not tell me the extra ranks on TRing are anything of value. One to 11 on a 3rd life is not that hard or particularly long to do.
    Epic TRing and gaining ranks on a standard class is definitely meh. It typically takes us around 7 or 8 hours to get to level 12 which is where the extra 55 ranks would get you. Adding the 55 ranks to an Iconic Hero who would normally start at rank 71 is much more interesting to me.

In the nicest way possible, I don't believe that the detail of this system was thrashed out by Turbine when ED's were introduced with U14. There might have been some internal speculations on what might happen, but definitely nothing that could be built into the design ahead of time. I just don't give them credit for that kind of foresight, but in fairness, I wouldn't give anyone credit for being able to predict the future that accurately.

The advance notice that we have is that this might come with U20, so we do have some time to provide feedback and people can decide for themselves what they want to do between now and then.

For the people like myself who have put the 21,780,000 XP into capping all destinies it's inevitable that we'll be affected most by taking away the ED XP. There's no way to avoid that without leaving everything as it is right now. Someone suggested in another post that if you have all destines capped then you should be allowed to "bond" 3 destinies when this goes live, presumably gaining 3 Epic Destiny Past Life Feats in the process. Assuming that the XP to cap at 28 is reduced from 6,600,000 XP to something like 4million, this would be effectively saving you 12 million XP? That would seem more than generous to me, and I wouldn't say no to it. It would need to be a go-live transition option only though, otherwise all people would do is get to 28 and run RB a zillion times to cap out all ED's and bond an additional 3 each time.

Overall, I like the proposal, and the option to gain 12 Iconic Past Life Feats, 11 Epic Destiny Past Life Feats and Epic Completionist appeals to me. I just think that they are breaking the Heroic TR option in the process for no good reason and hope they will see sense and fix that part of it.

Community Member

I really can't see why players can't keep their ED XP when they TR.

When Epic TRing, players can pick one of the maxed EDs to gain benefits from each life.

Players would still have to TR 11 more times to gain the Epic completionist, until more Epic Destinies are added.

Even if max EDs allows players to skip the first half of heroics and Heroic Iconic TRs can skip additional 5 levels, that still levels plenty of grinding for MOST players.

For non-max ED players, they can chip away at the re-grinding of lower levels by leveling up in EDs that they haven't done yet or ignore it completely, just like right now.

Alright i would be willing to restart at 20 since its based mainly on epic destiny stuff as long as the epic quests reset as well. im more willing to take a hit there. iconics im ok with as well. heroic tring should not wipe ed xp imo. that is a real kick in the nuts for them.

fate points should retain. if the abilities are worth it the people might be more willing to make that sacrifice. I think if this system was implemented when destinies came out many would not care. in fact they would love it really. Since a lot of us paid cash for the system we really dont want to see all that time wasted. i would even be in favor of the grandfather option for all maxed ed's to count. sure it will make some toons powerful but it will also make them happy they didnt lose it. i think the system if fine overall but not for the people to lose all 11 maxed destinies.

So if we can do something like above i think people might be more reasonable with the idea.

I see others have already pointed out what I wanted to point out, but I'll do so anyway and hope that it penetrates some Devs' skulls.

By having a system that erases all of our earned Epic Destiny XP, Turbine is essentially telling us that there is no point in playing their current endgame beyond a certain, very limited point.

I'm not into TRing so I've just been playing enough to advance EDs. I've just found out that, in essence, I've just been wasting my time. I should have just TRed repeatedly rather than tried playing the game in near-useless EDs.

But since I don't feel like TRing I guess there is no point at all to playing right now. Anything I advance will just be erased down the line if I feel like TRing.

So really, there's just no point for me to be playing in Epics for now. Great. Thanks a lot Turbine.

Community Member

• To engage with Epic Destiny TR, you don’t have to have all destinies maxed out. Character level 28 + one maxed destiny is when you can bond your first destiny.
    • We are revisiting XP curves in not only the Heroic levels but also the Epic levels. This would make leveling (and ultimately bonding) a Destiny a faster process compared to the current pace.
    The problem with this is that many people have already gone and capped all of their Epic Destinies. Often through mind numbing grinding and grinding. And they did so with the guarantee that they would only have to do so once for that character.

From the perspective of a new character, the system sounds great. But that is not where people are coming from. They are coming from the point where they have dumped the equivalent of many TRs worth of time into finishing their Epic Destinies, because they were told that this was a 'once per character' mountain to climb. And now they are being told that if they want to progress that character any further, they are just plain screwed.

I am really hoping that this goes through a great deal of rethinking before it goes live. Either changing the plan entirely, or make it so that when the new system rolls out any destinies that are already maxed are all bonded (but without the rest of the Epic TR benefits) with the ability to do an eTR and gain the benefit of whichever maxed ED you have active. Because as it is right now, this is exactly the kind of disincentive needed to make sure I never reinstall DDO again.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by arkonas View Post
    I think if this system was implemented when destinies came out many would not care. in fact they would love it really.
    This is absolutely true. The system described here does not seem like a bad one. And had it been introduced with MotU so that everyone would have understood what their choices meant I think it would have been well received. But because it was tacked on a year later, and it contradicts what players were told about the Epic Destiny system, it ends up very heavily punishing anyone who has been playing for the last year.
    Last edited by ForumAccess; 06-12-2013 at 07:39 PM.

Community Member

Default Whoops

Posted this message in the wrong thread. Reposting it here because I want them to see how I feel about this LAUGHABLE joke of a "plan."

All I can say is I simply LOATH the idea of getting rid of our Epic Destiny experience.

This whole "bonding" destiny is just a load. It seems like a very very VERY cheap way of getting rid of all our hard work and a ROTTEN way of trying to extend the excuse of an "end game."

It's actually a little pitiful, like, I'm seeing red. How much you wanna bet they also take away your "twists of fate" points? Oh but don't worry, the tome points will stay. You'll just have to farm like a madman to get all of your twists back.

How messed up is it to devote time to "twists" as the new Epic Tr, only to release a system that basically wipes all of that work we put in clean? Sure, we'll get a few rewards back, but at the cost of deleting progress. And not in a fun way like normal TR.

I've gotten my Epic Destinies and Fate Points THROUGH multiple TR grinding. I did not just park at 20 and max out every ED. To have all that work cleaned away just so I can partake in the new power creep is just DISGUSTING. Another example of how you release half worked idea's and simply DROP them in favor of some other money grabbing grind mechanic.

How about, instead, you introduce EPIC RANK points JUST like Heroic Ranks. These EPIC RANKS don't do ANYTHING but "build your heroic ranks" like they propose all my HARD EARNED EPIC DESTINY ranks should do.

Just disgusting behavior Turbine after your mess of a pre order. "Oh, our interns can't type so we false advertised for a few hours about bound to account items that are bound to character. Thanks for the hundred dollar pre orders anyway!"

Hope Dev's are reading because I want them to see how seething this could make the community.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post
    Let me provide a more specific alternate suggestion:

Epic Destiny True Reincarnation, version 2.0

• You must have a maximized ED to complete this TR

• Destiny XP is reset to zero for the active, maximized Epic Destiny
      • Other Destinies are not affected

This makes sense. It does not punish people for having capped out other destinies.
    Ceruleus ~ Nnomad ~ Nnia ~ Nnurgh ~ Cynnical
    Cannith

Page 11 of 89 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast