Default Bladeforged and Greatswords

Bladeforged will be receiving their own special enhancements later on (the action boosts and communions of so and so), I was wondering about greatsword enhancements.

They were forged by the Lord of Blades himself, so shouldn't they receive racial bonuses for the greatsword, perhaps something similar to what dwarves receive for dwarven axes.

Or as an alternative, please give the paladin faiths some bonuses for their associated weapons aside from a +1 bonus to hit.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RyonsAlt View Post
    Bladeforged will be receiving their own special enhancements later on (the action boosts and communions of so and so), I was wondering about greatsword enhancements.

They were forged by the Lord of Blades himself, so shouldn't they receive racial bonuses for the greatsword, perhaps something similar to what dwarves receive for dwarven axes.

Or as an alternative, please give the paladin faiths some bonuses for their associated weapons aside from a +1 bonus to hit.
    FVS Bladeforged can take Bladesworn enhancements for GS. So I guess the answer is the LoB doesnt like you enough if you're just a Paladin to boost your greatsword damage

That being said, they dont get the usual Warforged enhancement line, which includes Great Weapon Aptitude?

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    FVS Bladeforged can take Bladesworn enhancements for GS. So I guess the answer is the LoB doesnt like you enough if you're just a Paladin to boost your greatsword damage

That being said, they dont get the usual Warforged enhancement line, which includes Great Weapon Aptitude?

WARFORGED Favored Souls receive +1 to hit and +2 damage with their deity's weapon from free feats as well as DR 10/<material type> at 20 if they choose to go full FvS.

BLADEFORGED currently do receive Great Weapon Aptitude, but that's only 2% to proc magical effects per tier taken and that's only with this current enhancement system. Since they're working on new enhancements I think it would add to the race if they were to receive bonuses for a weapon that would fit their intended race/class combo and being forged in the Creation Forge by the Lord of Blades. Honestly, I would rather pay 2 APs for a +1 to hit and damage than 5 hps if they intend to use their current proposal for warforged enhancements.

After going through the paladin enhancements that they proposed I see that there is no place for Paladin faiths at the moment, unless they intend to do something like they did for favored souls where you can select feats similar to how a favored soul does. Bummer, I kinda like that flavor that paladins had. Kinda throws out the faith bonuses part of the post.