Hybrid View

Hero
    and Mo Bro H'ro

Default "My Activity" Sub-Buttons Non-Functional

Under the "My Profile" [edited] page, the sub-buttons located under the main "My Activity" tab do nothing.Pretty sure this is not WAI...
    Last edited by ComicRelief; 06-24-2013 at 04:37 PM.
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"

I can't seem to find any non-funcional buttons in there. But I do see text is not aligned with my avatar, in my recent postings list. Text overlaps with the avatar, and there are other graphical issues in several My Account pages.

What buttons don't work for you?
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Hero
    and Mo Bro H'ro

Default All of them

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post
    I can't seem to find any non-funcional buttons in there. But I do see text is not aligned with my avatar, in my recent postings list. Text overlaps with the avatar, and there are other graphical issues in several My Account pages.

What buttons don't work for you?
    There is the "All", "[Forum Nick]", "Freinds", "Subscriptions", and "Photos" - which is all of them under the "My Activity" on the "My Profile" page (my original post say "my account", but this is an error that I will fix). I can right-click and open in a new tab/window, but simply clicking on the button does nothing.

{BTW - black text on dark-gray background is a rather poor choice for text entry, if I do say so myself...}
    "...At least it tells us they understand our language; they're just not willing to speak to us in it. -Who knew they were French?"