Community Member

Default Help with finding parties

I'm new (returned after years) and just entered storm reach. I have been unable to find player to adventure with. Is there a mechanic for this I am missing?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bverji View Post
    I'm new (returned after years) and just entered storm reach. I have been unable to find player to adventure with. Is there a mechanic for this I am missing?
    LFM Pannel - IN the menu under Social

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bverji View Post
    The social panel can be opened via the "O" key that an "oh" not a "zero" and if theres nothing you see that you want to run you can always start your own group in the same panel. Just right something like looking for guide or I'm new or something just so ppl have a heads up. (assuming you want to run something that you don't know).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"
    http://soundboards.cubicleninja.com/

Hey. As someone else looking to party up, I left you a message in your inbox. (Message left here merely for the contingency that you don't check your inbox.)
    "F*** Jay and Silent Bob, f*** them up their stupid a**es."
    "Who the f*** said that s***?"
    "A guy who calls himself 'Magnolia Fan'."