Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by merentha View Post
    I can also confirm the +3 to +4 'Supreme' is actually a tome bundle (best deal of the bunch for players with multiple upper level characters that may have already eaten any combination of tomes already).

Maybe rename it as a Tome Combo vs. Supreme tome? I'll just continue to think of it as Combo #5 for my own amusement.
    So, I bought one. Now, I have no idea what to use it on... I have a few chars with +1 tomes on like 2 feats, and one iconic with more tomes than was probably smart given that this tome exists...

Is it best to make a level 1 char and eat it at level 1? And the tome +s carry over through tr right? Sorry, I am a total noob. (edit: I know you dont get all +4 at level one, but the guy above seemed to indicate you will get +1 at level one and then another +1 at each of the tome points...)

Quote Originally Posted by Scrag View Post
    So, I bought one. Now, I have no idea what to use it on... I have a few chars with +1 tomes on like 2 feats, and one iconic with more tomes than was probably smart given that this tome exists...

Is it best to make a level 1 char and eat it at level 1? And the tome +s carry over through tr right? Sorry, I am a total noob. (edit: I know you dont get all +4 at level one, but the guy above seemed to indicate you will get +1 at level one and then another +1 at each of the tome points...)
    you cant use it at lvl one it tells you it has a ML
    Server: Fernia Guild: Southern Tenant Farmers Union
    MrTreats:lv20 Fighter Huma Macleod:lvl20Pali WF Octavius:lvl20 Rgr Drow Ramrez:lvl20 Clr Halfling Faygo:lvl20 Rog Drow Ampata:lvl20 Wiz Drow Bach:lvl17 Bard Drow Odafin:lvl5 Life 10 Seeley:lvl1 Barb 1/2 Orc

Quote Originally Posted by Scrag View Post

A +4 can't be eaten until level 15. If you get to 15, eat it, and then do a LR or GR, the bonuses kick in "at level." (+1 @ 3, +2 @ 7, etc...)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    A +4 can't be eaten until level 15. If you get to 15, eat it, and then do a LR or GR, the bonuses kick in "at level." (+1 @ 3, +2 @ 7, etc...)
    Yep, thats my plan. Got to use it on a brand new char so I dont waste the tomes I ate on the other chars.

Quote Originally Posted by EllisDee37 View Post
    All this book eating going on, you all should really learn to read!
    Outatime Exodus
    This character is dedicated to a once great game destroyed by a greedy corperation.. Goodbye Star Wars Galaxays!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWu8NOa69vM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12