Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The new cosmetic system is awesome, but the items are too expensive. Pity, I could have bought costumes for all my toons if their prices were more reasonable.

oh, well, it's optional. But it is a missed opportunity- for turbine and for me.
    English is not my native language. Sorry for the mistakes.

Community Member

Bta thing is fantastic but there of course could be more options and it's still kinda expensive.
    And way to "convert" old bought kits for free or some symbolic TP should be there.
    I STILL have expensive kit on Leaves of the Forest that turned green. It will NEVER get fixed and no way I am spending even more TP on the same item.

Community Member

My big problem is that the new robes still use the SAME horrible meshes, and they did not even convert the old kits to match the new ones. So now Spiral is really disgusting when it used to be the best, as one example. The new Leaf and Purple Dragon Night were nice, but I want the option of having the old meshes in the same way.
    Please, stop dressing us like some haggard old lady or 19th Century postal worker. Does anyone look in the mirror, and think "the only thing that would complete this outfit is to have massive ugly pockets with no functionality!" The same thing still applies in the fantasy world.
    I would really love to see more iconic-looking attire, and the PDK armor seemed to be the right direction.
    Last edited by soulaeon; 06-22-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulaeon View Post
    My big problem is that the new robes still use the SAME horrible meshes, and they did not even convert the old kits to match the new ones. So now Spiral is really disgusting when it used to be the best, as one example. The new Leaf and Purple Dragon Night were nice, but I want the option of having the old meshes in the same way.
    Please, stop dressing us like some haggard old lady or 19th Century postal worker. Does anyone look in the mirror, and think "the only thing that would complete this outfit is to have massive ugly pockets with no functionality!" The same thing still applies in the fantasy world.
    I would really love to see more iconic-looking attire, and the PDK armor seemed to be the right direction.
    I would like to add to that as well. Please no more canteens(on a WF? really), yoga mat bags, backpacks, pockets full of god knows what.

The math for me is 250-350(MAX!) is what got me to buy 3 or 4 kits in the past. That's well over a 1000tp.

995 for a kit? My total payment is 0. Unless this thing had a buff like hats do, or had sprites from the Gods of graphical devs coming out like light from the heavens, it seems the store would be operating at a loss.(there is an actual costs to pixels-see development)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12