Community Member

Default Drow fvs build adice please

1st life i was a Hot twf Shortsword swirling choatic good female Drow. Bit of a quirky build but it has been solid even managed 3 or 4 EE's. I took twf feats Vulkoor and angel of vengance lines. Most of all she's Fun to play or rather watch ;-). ED's helped even more. Stats listed below.
    (28 Point) (Level 1) (Level 18)
    Strength 10 12
    Dexterity 16 18
    Constitution 12 14
    Intelligence 10 12
    Wisdom 15 22
    Charisma 16 22
    I since have +4 tomes in all stats.

I'd like something similar for lev 1-20, NOT for epic play.
    I don't mind healling. I'd be happy about a low chr, i'm generally careful with my blue bar.
    Would a monk splash make a better melee? I have some handwraps but could i use shortswords as a monk?
    Or would i be better off forgetting all about sharp swords and go all out caster.
    I don't want an in-depth build just some advice and basic stats .
    Don't ask why a female drow, you know why ;-)
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Community Member

Sorry posted it twice because it logged me out
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.