Hybrid View

Default Mature VIP looking for a home on Khyber

Hey, I was playing on Orien for some time, off and on, but life took over. I recently rolled on Khyber and am now looking for a home. I'm mature in the sense that I bring NO DRAMA. With a 5 year old in hockey, who has time for it.
    -I play 3-4 days a week for a couple hours
    -Khyber only
    -only have lowbies right now (levels up to 7) on Khyber.
    -VIP
    -I don't zerg, I enjoy the finesse of the game
    -defer decisions to the leader
    -I have a sense of humour (at least my mother says so)

So if you are looking for a new face (and I certainly do have one), please give me a reply. I'm really looking for some guidance, groups, laughs, and a bit o' the ol' ultraviolence.

Thanks.

Community Member

Default That sounds...

... pretty much like the guy i want to play with. I am building a new guild on Khyber (currently level 34) and am willing to share all my knowledge to new or casual players. Being VIP means you will have the same access to all packs as me (probably besides Shadowfell and/or MotU which i both own). So I can just take one of my own lowbies and beat up some Monsters! I am mostly playing during EU prime time (GMT +1) during the weeks, much more on weekends. If you feel like you wanna try me out please respond to this thread or send me an ingame mail to Gowenna on Khyber.

Best regards
    Gowy

Thanks for the kind words, but MAC had an opening for a stressed out father of a 5-year old.

Thank you anyways.