Community Member

Default Cthulhu Wars by Sandy Petersen

Brothers and sisters in arms, I am super excited to bring you this news, Cthulhu is coming!!!

My good friend and board game guru Sandy Petersen has ventured forth into the unknown and created a game called Cuthulhu Wars.

"Cthulhu Wars is a competitive strategy game in which 3 to 5 players produce cultists and monsters, build mystic gates, and awaken Great Old Ones. The players earn spellbooks, try to destroy their enemies, and capture their bases. Each faction has its own unique set of monsters, spells, and its own Great Old One(s)." -Sandy Petersen

We started the Kickstarter this past friday and have received so much support and love that I just had to post up to my hard core DDO familiy and get you guys to come and support as well. Take up this challenge and help us to start a legacy of fantastic gaming that will span the lifetime of your children, their children's children, and all those down the line until Ragnarok take us all.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...s?ref=category

Head to Kickstarter, and shout it out to the world, "The Great Old Ones are coming!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Preast-Ghallanda

"The flames purify everything, even that."

Looks interesting but I already have several board games that I never play so going to pass. but good luck

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE