Hybrid View

Question Necropolis vendors bugged?

There are two vendors in the Necropolis that (according to their dialog) will not open until the Shadow Crypt has been completed, but in fact do not open at all:

• Korryon
    • Yanoush the Dour

Similarly, there is a vendor that will not open while the Cursed Crypt is unopened but in fact does not open at all:

• Jessica Three-Rivers

And another that does not open while the "third crypt" (which I believe is also the Cursed Crypt) remains closed:

• Grayson Harkness

Has anyone gotten these vendors to open since Update 18? Am I doing something wrong?

Community Member

I've had the same trouble. I've not tried all four of those vendors, but I did have both Yanoush the Dour and Jessica Three-Rivers both giving me the spiel about opening their respective crypts, even though I had done so.

Also, I noticed that the cost for things from the vendors that would trade seemed excessively high; I don't know if that's been fixed yet, but if not it would appear that possibly all the vendors there are awaiting a fix.

Edit: and on side note, I've just posted this 3 hours 20 minutes after I first logged into the forums this morning, with out having to log in again! Have the logout timers been fixed!?!?!?!?

Edit Edit: and the edit button works!
    Last edited by gypsythief; 06-09-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffhanna View Post
    there are two vendors in the necropolis that (according to their dialog) will not open until the shadow crypt has been completed, but in fact do not open at all:

• korryon
    • yanoush the dour

similarly, there is a vendor that will not open while the cursed crypt is unopened but in fact does not open at all:

• jessica three-rivers

and another that does not open while the "third crypt" (which i believe is also the cursed crypt) remains closed:

• grayson harkness

has anyone gotten these vendors to open since update 18? Am i doing something wrong?
    wai