Default Some positive news

Got stuck due to the 'move and complete' bug in the Pit, of all places - on the third furnace even. We were at the last fight at the intake control and realized the 'Light the Third Furnace' goal was still unchecked even though the fire ele's were captured and we could get into the intake control. Submitted a ticket and got a GM response in less than 5 minutes and the issue was fixed. Just wanted to say thanks and share a positive result from what could have been *really* bad.

Red face

thank u for saying so!

nice 2 c a pozzy amongst all this NRage.
    :/
    TKSK - Thelanis ("Best Server" -NyTimes).

My experience has been excellent regarding GMs and the interruption bug. Three times in three days I ended up in a bugged quest because of it, standing at the end of the quest with no way to complete. Submitting a ticket consistently brought a GM within 7 minutes who quickly resolved the bug for us.

Annoying bug, but the GM response has reduced the annoyance factor dramatically.

I too received great GM response today. Was stuck at the end fight of Attack on Stormreach and only had to wait about 5 minutes for a GM to reset the boss and get me back on track.

Community Member

2 days; 2 bugs, 2 GM's responding timeously and fixed it

tyvm!

Community Member

I've had to submit a ticket twice since I started playing, both in the last two days. I was contacted by a GM in both cases within two minutes and the problem resolved within five.

I have to admit being surprised given the constant complaints I read about on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    I've had to submit a ticket twice since I started playing, both in the last two days. I was contacted by a GM in both cases within two minutes and the problem resolved within five.

I have to admit being surprised given the constant complaints I read about on these forums.
    I think that a lot of those posts are by Free-To-Play players who don't know that they aren't eligible for in game support OR by Premium players who don't know that they get a set time window from when they last spent money (more money=larger window) to be able to contact support.

If you are free-to-play or a Premium who's last point purchase was $8 a year ago you can file a million tickets and wait 3 days none of them will ever be answered.

It seems the powers that be have given the GM's the authority to do whatever it takes to fix things for folks that experience the interruption bug.
    I too got stuck in one of the shadow series quests by this.

My gm responded quickly and fixed the issue fast.

Kudos to the GM's and especially to turbine for being on top of this.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member

The first day that this bug was introduced, I had it happen in The Cursed Crypt. I didn't know about the problem yet, and so I tried to use one of the alters with a displace to (hopefully) keep the archer I didn't kill from interrupt me. I saw that it lit, but did not update the quest completion, so I submitted a ticket and went on with the quest.

Considering that I was in a timed quest, I expected that the quest would expire and I would have to be running it again. But with 5 minutes left, a GM showed up and completed the requirement for me. Even had some questions about how it had happened. Setting aside the way that the bug was initially introduced, Turbine's customer service department seems to be doing a very good job of limiting the impact of this mess.