Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Community Member pappo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia, USA
    Posts
    608

    Default Reincarnation Questions

    Do you have to have a + for each class you want to change?

    Is this correct ?

    1. For a "pure" toon you only need a Lesser Heart of Wood ?

    2. To change a Wiz / Rog you would need a +2 Heart of Wood ?

    3. For a Monk / Ranger / Arti you would need a +3 Heart of Wood ?

  2. #2
    Hatchery Hero BOgre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Middlonowhere, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    Do you have to have a + for each class you want to change?

    Is this correct ?

    1. For a "pure" toon you only need a Lesser Heart of Wood ?

    2. To change a Wiz / Rog you would need a +2 Heart of Wood ?

    3. For a Monk / Ranger / Arti you would need a +3 Heart of Wood ?
    Check this page:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Reincarnation

    But basically, you only need +(x) hearts of wood if you intend to CHANGE any of your class choices during level up. For example if you'd like to change the class you took at level 1, you'd need a +1 heart. If you'd like to change the classes you took at 5 separate levels, you'd need a +5 heart.

  3. #3
    Community Member pappo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia, USA
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Check this page:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Reincarnation

    But basically, you only need +(x) hearts of wood if you intend to CHANGE any of your class choices during level up. For example if you'd like to change the class you took at level 1, you'd need a +1 heart. If you'd like to change the classes you took at 5 separate levels, you'd need a +5 heart.
    Thanks BOgre. that explains it very well.

  4. #4
    Community Member pappo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia, USA
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOgre View Post
    Check this page:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Reincarnation

    But basically, you only need +(x) hearts of wood if you intend to CHANGE any of your class choices during level up. For example if you'd like to change the class you took at level 1, you'd need a +1 heart. If you'd like to change the classes you took at 5 separate levels, you'd need a +5 heart.
    What if I don't want to change any classes, but I just want to re-roll my toon with new feats and stats (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA), use my same gear, and maybe change around some spells. Would I still need a +3 heart of wood if my original toon had 3 classes ?

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pappo View Post
    What if I don't want to change any classes, but I just want to re-roll my toon with new feats and stats (STR/DEX/CON/INT/WIS/CHA), use my same gear, and maybe change around some spells. Would I still need a +3 heart of wood if my original toon had 3 classes ?
    Then all you need is a Lesser Reincarnation, as described in the link to the wiki he sent you to.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload