Community Member

Default Please re-release the custom armor kits that went *POOF!* Golds, Blues, Leafs.. etc

I've only been playing a couple weeks, but really took quite a bit of satisfaction in customizing not only my characters training paths, but their names, and ESPECIALLY their appearances. Problem is, each of my characters are slowly advancing, and need to keep upgrading their equipment.

WHOOPS! You've eliminated all the armor kits I spent so much effort pouring over & through to get the best look for my playing enjoyment.

I see 2 opportunities here.... either you release a revamped armor kit remover which lets you SALVAGE your kit for reuse (and charge a light premium for it, say 50 instead of existing 10?), or bring back the armor kits
    we all know & love. Personally, I would like to see both.

I THINK the old kit was a gold bull design, but placed on Skirmisher leathers it has a minimalist look while still being effective.

This is just one of 5 different missing looks I've done for various characters, male & female
    Last edited by LargoKeyWest; 06-09-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Community Member

Default Do Not Dispair!

Quote Originally Posted by LargoKeyWest View Post
    WHOOPS! You've eliminated all the armor kits I spent so much effort pouring over & through to get the best look for my playing enjoyment.
    Apparently they are on their way, but there's been some technical hiccups adapting the old kits to the new system, according to QuartermasterX in this post

So hopefully, if we just hang tight, our old favourites should be back soon(tm)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by gypsythief View Post
    Apparently they are on their way, but there's been some technical hiccups adapting the old kits to the new system, according to QuartermasterX in this post

So hopefully, if we just hang tight, our old favourites should be back soon(tm)
    THANK YOU!! *PANT!*

So I'm NOT the only person who noticed... I was ready to put the look on my new armor so it was a smooth transition and *WHOOPS!* .... "Awwww MANnnnnn"

Now I know it's just a matter of waiting, thanks for the heads up. Also glad to know I'm not the only person who REALLY enjoyed a bunch of the older styles. >_<