Thread: Berserker druid

Community Member

Default Berserker druid

I was thinking of trying for another PL barb on my main and while melee isn't my forte I thought I would throw out an idea and see how the community could help make it work.

First, it is gonna be tr'd again so it's a leveling toon.

I was thinking of a horc druid for shillelagh, reading roar and HoT's
    2 rogue is possible for evasion.
    And, of course, enough barb to get the PL with accompanying cleave, gcleave.
    I had thought to run with a greatclub to take advantage of affore mentioned shill.

Please respond with positive and helpful comments to help me out. Ty

Sanity is no virtue in an insane world.

You would be better off with carnifex, sos, whatever th gs weapon you have, than a qstaff even with shillelagh. Qstaff crit profile is not good, it catches up quite a bit dps-wise if you have a monk splash and twist in dance of flowers, but for heroic, its not good.

but yeah, 9 barb 9 druid 2 rogue, fun build. reaving roar is awesome

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

I was kicking around ideas this weekend for a barb / druid: barb 12 / druid 7 / rog or ftr 1 (FB II / NW I), basically a barb variant on Tygara's build. Druid 7 for buffs & RR/FH; barb 12 for the DPS, natch; and either rog splash for UMD & 1d6+3 SA or ftr for extra feat.
    Revisiting the Classics: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard
    Other build threads: Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!